Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

revan_worshipper
02.10.2012 , 10:24 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonlo View Post
It's not a hood down graphic when you have a helmet on, the hood literally disappears. It's removed from your robe entirely.
Well that's better than nothing. I made my character, and I like the way she looks. I want the option to see her. If that means the hood disappears entirely, I'm fine with that. Some others may not be, but at least give us the option. I know very little about computers, so bear with me, but this is how I see this issue being solved. When you put on a helmet, some command is triggered within the game that makes the hood disappear. All I want is a way to type in a command or click a button that triggers this command which is already in the game. Again, I don't know much about computers; but, as far as I can tell, this seems like a very simple thing to fix. Please, if anyone who has some influence is reading this, get the devs to do this, or at least exlain why they won't. Thank you.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

Janrek
02.11.2012 , 06:24 PM | #502
Bumping for posterity.

Glamster
02.11.2012 , 07:24 PM | #503
It would be nice if it were an actual motion of the hand up to sweep the hood back and vice versa to put it on. Similar to when you hit the key to make your toon sit or stand.

Djyib
02.11.2012 , 09:35 PM | #504
Just got my first hood on my BH. Guess I'm just going to have to play without a hood for a while... Sad

Maylen
02.11.2012 , 09:49 PM | #505
I agree, it really turns me off playing the Jedi without being able to see my hair. I want a solution sooner rather than later!

Just thought I'd add my voice as one more customer wanting some sort of hood remove option (toggle, synth recipes, anything really!)

Catalyst_Jedi
02.11.2012 , 09:54 PM | #506
Scruffy seconds...

-Moby
02.12.2012 , 07:00 AM | #507
/signed.

OnemindBruce
02.12.2012 , 03:13 PM | #508
/signed

Like I'm sure someone else has pointed out, they had this feature in DAOC. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it again many years later.

SaliusKalo
02.12.2012 , 03:28 PM | #509
When asked about the "Hue to Chest" option in this weeks Q&A, their answer was:

"The new and vastly improved ‘Hue to Chest’ system launches with Game Update 1.2 and there are more customization and quality of life improvements along those lines hot on its heels."

I'm thinking those "Quality of Life" improvements involve such things as a hood toggle of some sort.
"The capacity for good or evil, like the Force itself, is in all living creatures. And belonging to the Jedi Order, or the Sith, or any group, won't change what you are at your core."
―Jolee Bindo

Janrek
02.12.2012 , 07:06 PM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by SaliusKalo View Post
I'm thinking those "Quality of Life" improvements involve such things as a hood toggle of some sort.
Don't hold your breath. Its like none of the devs ever played a JK before... whats the point of hairstyles if I'm going to be bald the whole time?