Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Andrizzay
12.16.2011 , 10:37 AM | #31
Also hoping for a hooded with robe with the hood down.

I picked a really cool hairstyle for my Jedi Knight and now he just looks ridiculous in the cut scenes!
"Sith Lords are our specialty."
(█∭∭∭∭∭█(o)█Ξ█[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ị

Imacomputa
12.16.2011 , 12:16 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKaledan View Post
it is the beginning of a game, not even an expansion. rest assured, these "recipes" will be added too.
Uh, what? I'm supposed to wait until an expansion for a basic feature that was originally in the game to come out? I hope you meant patch because an expansion comes out for most games after the 1-3 year mark. And even if it's a patch, you think it's just a quick simple "add recipe here"? You can't just add items in the game, there are tests and huge amounts of number crunching to balance stats, equivolancy between all crew skills, level/location mats required, and not to mention, programming and designing it all. It would just be easier to implement a couple lines of code to hide the hood on current items, like flattening it against the back of the robe/cape as seen on a lot of low level robes.

I think we are making a perfectly valid complaint that requires Bioware's attention. They're not going to do much about it unless the community is vocal about this stuff. From what I've seen from Bioware, they listen to their community and rely on our feedback to improve the game. They need to know this is something people want, and want soon.

Reamped
12.16.2011 , 08:24 PM | #33
Would love this option.

What is most annoying to me is that it makes ever character look bald...

Hope this is changed

Nahela
12.16.2011 , 10:07 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Reamped View Post
Would love this option.

What is most annoying to me is that it makes ever character look bald...

Hope this is changed
Yeah and really bald if you're a Twi'lek

Shandrii
12.16.2011 , 10:23 PM | #35
signed want hood toggle

Icewulf
12.16.2011 , 10:59 PM | #36
Was really hoping for this as well, but as was mentioned, we can always mod up the look we want.
Only YOU can stamp out Forum Trolls

Nahela
12.17.2011 , 12:14 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Icewulf View Post
Was really hoping for this as well, but as was mentioned, we can always mod up the look we want.
You, unfortunately, cannot as a Twi'lek. Which is part of the issue. No hood option at all and it removes headbands :\

CateranEnforcer
12.17.2011 , 01:32 AM | #38
This is rather disheartening. I'm level 28 and I've been looking at one of 2 different robe reskins ever since I picked my AC. The hood annoys the crap out of me. Why oh why would they do this.

Azrhyel
12.17.2011 , 01:35 AM | #39
/sign

BioWare, please insert hood toggle.
ty
---/ Everyday we make decisions and in the end our decisions make us. \---
---/ Azrhyel Branwyn - Jien'Jidai \---

Foreglow
12.17.2011 , 01:45 AM | #40
Well, now I know why I haven't found the hood toggle button. I've been trying every conceivable thing I can think of to make my hood go up, but to no avail. I was really looking forward to this. I thought it was supposed to be in too, but maybe I'm imagining things.

The bright side is, I'm not as stupid as I felt when I couldn't figure it out.

Please, almighty programmers, put a toggle hood button in. Also, armour dyes, and in-game haircuts and tattoos circa Fable. Please and thankyou.
"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself."
A.A. Milne