Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Zeratho
01.21.2012 , 08:06 PM | #381
I don't mind the hood, but I would like a helmet/mask that wouldn't remove the hood.
And I don't mean any visors now.

Khrownus
01.23.2012 , 12:09 AM | #382
I am lvl 38 Jedi Guardian and have not seen my hair since coruscant, i really want the robe I have with hood down

http://www.torhead.com/item/4BB8XuH/...ite-chestguard

Roarack
01.23.2012 , 02:50 AM | #383
Another vote for a hood toggle or just some modable heavy armor that doesn't have a hood.

While you're at it, a separate option in the social panel to "hide head slot/hood only during conversations" would be cool too.

Thelegendiryoku
01.23.2012 , 03:28 AM | #384
I agree, we need robes with no hoods that are modifiable or a toggle to remove hoods.

When I played beta, one of the heavy armor robes you get from the Tyhton comms vendor didn't have the hood up and the robe looked very awesome.

I was sad it didn't make it into the final launch.

Thelegendiryoku
01.23.2012 , 03:29 AM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabster View Post
I hate to break it to you all; but this isn't something that's easily done... They would have to redo all hooded clothes.
But they could at least release craftable armor that have the hoods down.

Hyrune
01.23.2012 , 04:19 AM | #386
+1 for a hood on/off toggle.
This would help Gardians and Marauders (they look for hooded robe )

Please BW listen the community

Simeth
01.23.2012 , 04:37 AM | #387
Another vote for toggle hood On/Off I'm tired of seeing my character bald.

abigbat
01.23.2012 , 06:34 AM | #388
This may seem absurd, but the lack of hood options has really put me off the game. I realize it's an entirely superficial issue, but I came into TOR greatly looking forward to having a mysterious hooded Sith character.

I initially rolled a Twi'lek Sith assassin, levelled him to l17 before discovering that Twi'leks can't wear hoods.

I then tried a female Sith warrior, then discovered that warriors don't get hoods unless through PVP gear and such - late game rewards.

I finally rolled a Jedi consular but really can't be bothered levelling another character right now.

All characters, regardless of class or race, should be able to wear hoods, at the same time as masks if applicable. I realize there are concerns with clipping and character identification (I am a game dev as well), but customization options are crucial in MMOs, especially one with such a defined history and recognizable universe.

snakeIL
01.23.2012 , 09:23 AM | #389

CarpLTunnel
01.23.2012 , 09:26 AM | #390
Would be nice if we could do things the way they do in LoTRo. Have two inventory spaces for each displayable piece. One for the look and one for the stat.