Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Leonz
12.28.2011 , 03:16 PM | #261
Wrong, wrong question...

Should have asked about armors with HOOD DOWNS, not the ability to raise/lower hoods.

wadecounty
12.28.2011 , 03:18 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonz View Post
Wrong, wrong question...

Should have asked about armors with HOOD DOWNS, not the ability to raise/lower hoods.
I did, unfortunately he didn't see my question.

We should've composed a group question and upvoted it together, but too late now.

JohnRoy
12.28.2011 , 03:28 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
I did, unfortunately he didn't see my question.

We should've composed a group question and upvoted it together, but too late now.
I asked about the hood down ones too. No answer. so here it is, to the Devs:

If the hood toggle is too hard to implement, so be it.

Add in the hood down versions of the moddable armors that we have seen on the screenshots on this website to the game. That is not hard at all. Just add in the gear to the commendation vendor and as a choice on the relevant quest reward screens and I will be happy. Thank you.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Strayth
12.28.2011 , 03:31 PM | #264
Ok so as expected, they DO read us. It's just that they can't do anything without working and they'd rather stay quite.

Let's bump the huge butt issue now so that we can hope for a fix in a year, along with the hood toggle.

* good bye my Jedi Knight, you'll save the universe some other time *

JohnRoy
12.28.2011 , 04:01 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonz View Post
Wrong, wrong question...

I just made a thread listing and linking to the Hood Down chestpieces that are shown on this web site, 8 so far and I'm still looking. They could add these in right now. If you'd like to see them add it, please bump it. Thank you.

dangadget
12.28.2011 , 04:33 PM | #266
I'm sorry, but I have to rant now.

So the hood up/down functionality is a complicated fix.

And yet, the game went live with primary equipment for one of the most iconic classes limited in appearance to hooded robes only?

Really????

No one thought that perhaps, just perhaps, a game that purports to set itself apart via its RP and story elements just might be problematic by severely limiting a significant portion of their users' character appearance??

Seriously?

Complicated fix or not Bioware, I hope you realize that this IS a high-priority for a significant portion of your customers.

I am now seriously reconsidering extending my subscription past the original month.

JohnRoy
12.28.2011 , 04:37 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by dangadget View Post
I'm sorry, but I have to rant now.

So the hood up/down functionality is a complicated fix.

And yet, the game went live with primary equipment for one of the most iconic classes limited in appearance to hooded robes only?

Really????

No one thought that perhaps, just perhaps, a game that purports to set itself apart via its RP and story elements just might be problematic by severely limiting a significant portion of their users' character appearance??

Seriously?

Complicated fix or not Bioware, I hope you realize that this IS a high-priority for a significant portion of your customers.

I am now seriously reconsidering extending my subscription past the original month.
When I went back and got the links for my "add in the following hood down armors post" it was staggering just how many hood down looks they showed us, how often they did it, and how clearly "hood down" was far and away the dominant image advertised for the Knight.

And then zero of those looks made it into the game. It is high time they fixed this, and they need to fix it before the subscription time runs out. No one likes a bait and switch, and whether it was accidental or not, that's what this was. Fortunately the solution is simple and easy to fix.

Hood Toggle too hard? Fine. Just give us the armors you showed us.

Polebreaker
12.28.2011 , 04:42 PM | #268
This is stupid. I dont care if there's a toggle. Just put the robes in the game! The models ALREADY EXIST! It's NOT hard to create a half dozen moddable items and throw them on planetary commendation vendors, especially when they can be clones in all but model tag of the options that currently exist.

Zero dev time required. Just put the items in the game.

JohnRoy
12.28.2011 , 04:44 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
This is stupid. I dont care if there's a toggle. Just put the robes in the game! The models ALREADY EXIST! It's NOT hard to create a half dozen moddable items and throw them on planetary commendation vendors, especially when they can be clones in all but model tag of the options that currently exist.

Zero dev time required. Just put the items in the game.
I have a thread linking all of the hood down armors on this website for the Devs to add in the game. Bump it if you feel this is a solution that would work.

yullyuk
12.28.2011 , 05:09 PM | #270
the funny thing is the armors are their yet the devs have deliberately took them out? do you think they did this on purpose to put people off of the class or did someone delete something they werent meant to
for us all... death is an oppurtunity... as is everything else in life

ACE SQUADRON... DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC JEDI GUARDIAN, STALWART PROTECTOR OF THE REPUBLIC