Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Frezu
12.21.2011 , 01:37 PM | #111
What about social vendors? have anyone found or heard anything about this? coro has vendors with female dresses.

maybe there is some modable good social gear other places?

JohnRoy
12.21.2011 , 01:42 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Frezu View Post
What about social vendors? have anyone found or heard anything about this? coro has vendors with female dresses.

maybe there is some modable good social gear other places?
There is, but none of it is Heavy Armor as far as I have seen. All Light and Medium. Won't do for Guardan.
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Frezu
12.21.2011 , 01:57 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnRoy View Post
There is, but none of it is Heavy Armor as far as I have seen. All Light and Medium. Won't do for Guardan.
I don't get it.

If you watch the Jedi Knight Armor Progression video.. None of the Guardians are wearing hoods at high level armor. And the jedi knight at character selection sheet in the uber cool trooper mixed with a cloak but with the hood down...

Someone else mentioned it, but it wont look good with crazy eye implants either. They need to allow all of the face stuff to be hidden. If they can't make a hood down, I would take them just not having a hood. That's how much this bothers me. Or more specifically.. my character being bald. >

Edit: And sith warriors have plenty of non-hooded gear. and even the jedi knight on the freaking loading screen has no hood.

Basically we are wearing the same chest piece from lvl 10 to lvl 50. I'm absolutely speechless. were are the armors from the trailer?

JohnRoy
12.21.2011 , 03:39 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Frezu View Post
I don't get it.

If you watch the Jedi Knight Armor Progression video.. None of the Guardians are wearing hoods at high level armor. And the jedi knight at character selection sheet in the uber cool trooper mixed with a cloak but with the hood down...

Someone else mentioned it, but it wont look good with crazy eye implants either. They need to allow all of the face stuff to be hidden. If they can't make a hood down, I would take them just not having a hood. That's how much this bothers me. Or more specifically.. my character being bald. >

Edit: And sith warriors have plenty of non-hooded gear. and even the jedi knight on the freaking loading screen has no hood.

Basically we are wearing the same chest piece from lvl 10 to lvl 50. I'm absolutely speechless. were are the armors from the trailer?
It makes no sense. It's like a game advertising Batman in his movie costume for three years and then when you get the game the only outfit you are offered is the Adam West tights.

Judging by the number of views on this thread only 2 days in, it is time for the Devs to address what they are going to do about giving us plenty of hood down options for our Jedi Guardians, as they more than suggested we would get.

pangwl
12.21.2011 , 03:47 PM | #115
where to sign the petition?

JohnRoy
12.21.2011 , 04:02 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by pangwl View Post
where to sign the petition?
They say petitions aren't allowed as per Forum rules. I tried one in Beta on this issue. It was up to a few hundred before they shut it off. I don't know how to make a Poll on here but if anyone does, please feel free. Thanks.

flamezfan
12.21.2011 , 05:20 PM | #117
I have to agree, you need a hood down, or even a non-robe armor. If you watch the movies few jedi fight with their hoods on, heck, most shed their robes before going into battle. And when talking to anyone, they all have their hoods down, not up.

Quite disappointed in this.

Venator-Falco
12.21.2011 , 05:44 PM | #118
I wanted to be able to take push the hood back on my character, then I got something to fill the head slot… Now I am a Jedi with a F#4king tiara… I’ll keep the hood thanks!
Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
What man is a man who does not make the world better.

koopette
12.21.2011 , 05:45 PM | #119
My Jedi Guardian's thankfully low enough to not have a hood yet, but my Sith Inquisitor just picked up an awesome armor that has a hood, and my gods, she looks so bald now. I don't have a problem with my character looking bald — if that's what I had intended. But I gave her hair, so it's rather frustrating.

Comparison:
Bald
Not Bald

Resand
12.21.2011 , 06:58 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by koopette View Post
My Jedi Guardian's thankfully low enough to not have a hood yet, but my Sith Inquisitor just picked up an awesome armor that has a hood, and my gods, she looks so bald now. I don't have a problem with my character looking bald — if that's what I had intended. But I gave her hair, so it's rather frustrating.

Comparison:
Bald
Not Bald
Lol I'm not at the hooded level yet, so hadn't seen this. I thought you looked bald, but you actually are bald. Thats just plain stupid BW. I used your very limited character creation tool to make a character with hair, thank you very much.

As for dev response. According to the dev tracker they don't respond to anything other then costumer service related stuff.
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced" - Unknown