Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

planet_J
02.26.2013 , 02:51 PM | #1001
All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address mechanically before cosmetic issues become more than small potatoes. Would you rather a class system be broken or get a stupid toggle for a cosmetic look?

*hint* if you answer cosmetics...you're more egotistical than I anticipated...but what should I expect from people QQ'ing about hoods? If it bothers you that much that the other things fixed in the mechanics were deemed more important than a Jedi hood...you could just uninstall. Then this thread would finally die like it should have ages ago.
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

JediNg
02.26.2013 , 05:49 PM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by planet_J View Post
All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address mechanically before cosmetic issues become more than small potatoes. Would you rather a class system be broken or get a stupid toggle for a cosmetic look?

*hint* if you answer cosmetics...you're more egotistical than I anticipated...but what should I expect from people QQ'ing about hoods? If it bothers you that much that the other things fixed in the mechanics were deemed more important than a Jedi hood...you could just uninstall. Then this thread would finally die like it should have ages ago.
Cosmetics.
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

dangadget
02.26.2013 , 09:59 PM | #1003
Quote: Originally Posted by planet_J View Post

If you don't like reading these complaints, do what I do.

Don't read threads that you don't give two craps about, like PvP balance threads, or raiders whining about gear.

See what I did there?

MarckMorgan
02.27.2013 , 09:31 AM | #1004
[QUOTE=planet_J;5919198]All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address

No there isnt. Give us hood toggle NOW.
Mharck Morgan
Shadow Dragons

DarthNexuss
02.27.2013 , 11:41 AM | #1005
OMG Just log in the game and my mask and hood combo dissapear, yesterday i was able to use a mask(Exalted Inquistor head wear) with my (Supre Inquisitor Robe)and it worked perfect!!! now my robe only works with the uber expensive Revan Mask BW why?!?!?,Just give us a Hood Toggle......

AggieKasten
02.28.2013 , 08:42 AM | #1006
Same here! I was using (Headgear of Volatile Force) with (Saber Marshal's Robe) and it looked awesome. Now I either can't wear the mask, or it looks stupid by itself. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT??

Alec_Fortescue
03.05.2013 , 04:31 AM | #1007
No posts here yet? :'(
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

NiklasWB
03.05.2013 , 09:23 AM | #1008
Still holding out for this. My Zabrak Jedi Guardian wants to show off his horns...
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Josto Legacy
Canderon (Vanguard) Kadeen (Guardian) Shiaran (Sage)
Maloren (Powertech) Tharonos (Juggernaut) Lynnara (Sorcerer)
Andren (Scoundrel)

Tureth
03.05.2013 , 12:54 PM | #1009
I'm the same. This has to be one of my most desired features. There are way too many armours that would look so much better if I could just pull the hood down. And it's not like it would take resources away from other, more important updates.

Alec_Fortescue
03.07.2013 , 02:20 AM | #1010
Who set up this thread in the Jedi Knight section? I bet this would get a response if it was on the general section now!
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.