Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Odosept
12.20.2011 , 11:50 AM | #91
I recently got a headgear drop for my JK that are worn like sunglasses. When I equip it the hood on my cloak disappears; although technically the hood isn't down, it just disappears.

Argolisk
12.20.2011 , 12:40 PM | #92
I have to admit, I love my knight and my outfit currently is perfect for him, aside from the fact he can never lower his hood.

I imagine that in the near future we'll see either a toggle or new moddable hoodless gear. We've seen it in the gameplay videos and on the npcs - I imagine BW just didn't get it added in for launch.
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

shrews
12.20.2011 , 12:58 PM | #93
we need a hood toggle now!!

Nahela
12.20.2011 , 02:14 PM | #94
I'm still not understanding why Twi'leks no longer wear hoods when every single other hat in the game has clipping issues that look worse than hood clipping.

ColdComfort
12.20.2011 , 03:09 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
I'm still not understanding why Twi'leks no longer wear hoods when every single other hat in the game has clipping issues that look worse than hood clipping.
Agree - give Twi'leks our hoods back - even if they clip...

Also why does our dam head dress thing dissapear when we hide helmet too ? I'm starting to develop eye strain from looking at my toon's giganto shiny forehead in cutscenes !

Gazragar
12.20.2011 , 03:29 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKaledan View Post
Can i ask, who here is at end game? or even past level 35 for that matter? gear is something to be achieved in an mmo. Complain about aesthetics later on, in end game when content has been explored. don't expect all your goodies right out the door. this is an MMO. go work for it.
I'm level 37, and the hooded robes do tend to wear on you after 15-20 levels. Having the option to put them down would be nice.
"Oh my, my this here Anakin guy. Maybe Vader, someday later, now he's just a small fry. Well he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye, sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi! Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi."." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcjgJSqSRU&ob=av2e

Medares
12.20.2011 , 03:35 PM | #97
Hood toggle would be nice but I can deal with it for now. I just want the jawa I seem to be smuggling on my *** when I wear a robe to be removed.

tobyxero
12.20.2011 , 04:40 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Mioshii View Post
Any one having trouble with the hood removing the headdress for female Twilek but not covering the head making them look bald?
I actually wanted my hood to show up, but all i get is a goofy looking bald head.
Yeah I was having this problem too. There's actually a thread going about it somewhere in general.

yullyuk
12.20.2011 , 05:00 PM | #99
i think during the next patch bioware may add this although obviously i cant be sure but i know alot of poeple are raging about this, me included i want to be able to see my characters face dammit!
for us all... death is an oppurtunity... as is everything else in life

ACE SQUADRON... DEFENDERS OF THE REPUBLIC JEDI GUARDIAN, STALWART PROTECTOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Argolisk
12.20.2011 , 05:59 PM | #100
I'm just really surpised half the armor/robe looks we've seen in the Jedi knight class video, class photos, etc seem to be nonexistent in the game. I'm up to level 35 and on Balmorra, and haven't seen any sort of armor/robe combo yet worth taking, and if I want a chestpiece without a hood, my options are to either look like a trooper or take light armor meant for Consulars.

I'm confident Bioware will address this in the future, but i'll feel pretty bummed out if i've already leveled to 50 before I get a chance to see my guy's hair.
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."