Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Screenshots / Screenprint pastes as solid BLACK image?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Screenshots / Screenprint pastes as solid BLACK image?

Choloe
12.14.2011 , 05:11 PM | #1
If this is answered somewhere, please provide the link as I've searched and found nothing but articles in German that do not help me.

When I do a screen-print (screenshot) using my PrtSc (unless there is an in-game command I missed?), when I paste the screen capture it's a big black blob...

Can anyone assist with this or provide some ideas?

GForce 9800M GSM on my FX Laptop (runs the game fine).
"Only a Sith thinks of the Force in terms of power, a Jedi listens and feels the Force to achieve harmony with the Galaxy, and complete control and mastery of the Force." - Ancient Jedi Master A'ahrun Chengon

SirSensi
12.14.2011 , 10:43 PM | #2
This was a problem in the Beta as well. What you should do to solve this is in your preferences (esc key) uncheck the full screen exlusive mode box, and then start firing away those pics.

They will be placed in your screen shots folder. Which can be located in (if default install) c:/user profiles/user/my documents/star wars - the old republic/screenshots.

Good luck! Hope this helps!
SQUADRON 238 |Beta Tester|
< The Trichome Legacy >

Sensi

raygungirl
12.14.2011 , 11:07 PM | #3
When I hit the Print Screen button and try to paste into Paint it's a black screen, too. But if I go to my Screenshots folder in the TOR game directory, my screenshots are in there. I assumed that was by design or a DX11 thing or something.
My astromech was built in Cupertino.