Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentily missed marying Nadia

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Accidentily missed marying Nadia

DRayX
01.22.2012 , 02:49 AM | #1
This really sucks. I really wanted to select the option to marry Nadia, but during the last quest with her I selected an option other than "marry me" figuring I could still select it on the next dialog page, but then the quest was over and now I'm just screwed. I tried to figure out if I could reset the quest or something before I accepted, but it wasn't in my log. I think I am going to cry.

Does anything interesting happen after you marry her?

SoonerJBD
01.22.2012 , 03:15 AM | #2
No. She kisses you and then it's over and there are no other quests or conversations with her.

DRayX
01.22.2012 , 10:47 AM | #3
Well at least it sounds like I didn't really miss out on anything. I submitted a ticket asking for the quest to be reset, but I really doubt they will.

Zayta
01.22.2012 , 12:30 PM | #4
What the... They are letting Jedi's get married in the game??

ScramblesTD
01.22.2012 , 12:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zayta View Post
What the... They are letting Jedi's get married in the game??
Every class can get married. It ties into the legacy system.

Also look at Anakin, Etain, and Kento Marek, there's quite a few Jedi in lore who've been married.
Sorcerers need lightning to kill you. Troopers need guns to kill you. Smugglers need shotguns and Marauders need lightsabers.

Consulars? All we need are pebbles.

Eelam
01.22.2012 , 12:39 PM | #6
Not sure Anakin is a good example to be honest.

As for the others, are they from comics/independent books?

I personally hate the fact that they're promoting Jedi marriages. It's widely spoken about in the films as a non-jedi thing to do. Yet all of our characters are encouraged to get involved in these shananigans!

Well my consular won't be, and I definitely won't be having hanky panky with any soldiers or healers. No sir-ee.
Kurnina Consular Sage The Ravager

I've got a bad feeling about this...

ScramblesTD
01.22.2012 , 12:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eelam View Post

Etain was a knight during the clone wars who ended up marrying a Clone Commando, while Kento was the father of Galen Marek, Vader's "second" apprentice.

Then there's also Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade, and Kyle Kataran and Jan Ors, Corran Horn and Mirax Terrik

And just about every Jedi from Corellia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Corellian_Jedi
Sorcerers need lightning to kill you. Troopers need guns to kill you. Smugglers need shotguns and Marauders need lightsabers.

Consulars? All we need are pebbles.

Hunter_Este
01.22.2012 , 12:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ScramblesTD View Post
Every class can get married. It ties into the legacy system.

Also look at Anakin, Etain, and Kento Marek, there's quite a few Jedi in lore who've been married.
Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade is another good example of Jedi who loved.
All the Organa/Solo children had romances and were all knights.
Hell....I think 1/2 of Skywalker's new Jedi academy's founding members were married....
If ever should your elders
Forget to say their prayers
Take them by the legs
And throw them down the stairs.

Hunter_Este
01.22.2012 , 12:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eelam View Post
Not sure Anakin is a good example to be honest.

I personally hate the fact that they're promoting Jedi marriages. It's widely spoken about in the films as a non-jedi thing to do. Yet all of our characters are encouraged to get involved in these shananigans!

Well my consular won't be, and I definitely won't be having hanky panky with any soldiers or healers. No sir-ee.
The Jedi Order in the films were just one incarnation of the Jedi Order. Over the millennium the order has come to the brink of destruction and reformed several times. Each time with new leaders and new traditions. The council of the clone wars period seemed especially prudish when it came to love. They deserved to be destroyed.
If ever should your elders
Forget to say their prayers
Take them by the legs
And throw them down the stairs.

AngusOg
01.22.2012 , 12:52 PM | #10
I do not really care much about lore and all that. But wouldn't it make sense for Jedi to get married to other Jedi that are strong in the force...to you know pass that crap on genetically? The sith do and so it seems like the Jedi are putting themselves at a disadvantage by not doing this.

Maybe I just don't know how the whole force thing works. Anyway...