Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Play button greyed out

HicanMatsu
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #1
Hi there, I've just received my email inviting me to start Early Access, the game client is fully downloaded and patched (I took part in the November beta weekend and have patched the launcher since then.)
Having followed all the instructions on the email I can boot the launcher and log in, but the Play button remains greyed out.
Anyone know if I'm supposed to do anything else? Or why this is happening?
I'm from the UK BTW, and my account details show that my early access code has been successfully redeemed.

ebunts
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #2
You did not receive the early game access invite. You are probably looking at the email that tells you when early access starts and the link to download the game if you havent done so already.

these are seperate emails.

I will also assume that the UK will start early access 7 days before the UK launch not the american early access launch

HicanMatsu
12.13.2011 , 08:47 AM | #3
Nope, seperate second email. The email title is "Your saga begins ..." and reads:

Your wait is over

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

The button links to a page detailing how to download and patch the client (if appropriate) and some other links to forums and various pages on the main site.

Additionally, the UK launch date is now the same as the US launch date, it was announced a little while ago. Both hit retail on December 20th.

Xerda
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ebunts View Post
You did not receive the early game access invite. You are probably looking at the email that tells you when early access starts and the link to download the game if you havent done so already.

these are seperate emails.

I will also assume that the UK will start early access 7 days before the UK launch not the american early access launch
FYI UK and US have same launch dates.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

HicanMatsu
12.13.2011 , 09:23 AM | #5
I have an update. Turns out I will need to re-install the game client, tried to log in from my GF's computer and got straight in, must be something wrong with my version of the Launcher/client. Oh well, at least it's nothing serious. Just time consuming.

See you all in a couple of days