Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't hold any hopes on bioware fixing Republic disadvantages

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Don't hold any hopes on bioware fixing Republic disadvantages

Vraesh
01.22.2012 , 02:10 AM | #31
If you're going to whine over a 0.4 second gap in just a few abilities, I'd suggest going back to fraggin' noobs on your console shooters.

TheUnNamedHero
01.22.2012 , 02:10 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Redsuns_ View Post
It was stated before the forums were wiped for launch
Darn. Should have seen the "it happened, but all evidence of it was erased" comeback. Touche good sir.
Unless you survived the Corrupted Blood outbreak, you don't know what a game breaking bug is.

Backbones
01.22.2012 , 02:11 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Vraesh View Post
If you're going to whine over a 0.4 second gap in just a few abilities, I'd suggest going back to fraggin' noobs on your console shooters.
Read: "I don't want to play on an even field."
An Empire without Sith -- because we deserve better!

peaceandpassion
01.22.2012 , 02:11 AM | #34
Real constructive. Your a smart one.....
◄║▒▒╠ ╣║▓╞∞╡███████████████████████████████████) - PeaceAndPassion

macheteman
01.22.2012 , 02:42 AM | #35
Someone puts a gun to your head and says "You have 0.4 seconds to move your head."

LOL, 0.4 seconds doesn't matter right?

DariuszPol
01.22.2012 , 02:47 AM | #36
While you wait for 0.4s I have time to send you heat seeking missiles on your *** so I just used 2 abilities that cause you 2x 2000 dmg while you just hit me with one that cause 2000 dmg... see the difference ??
REMEMBER: People in PVP don't hate you. They just want you dead :-)
Stun Wars: Just Stun Republic

Rayaleith
01.22.2012 , 05:41 AM | #37
I wish fanboys were banned for just 2 days. The communication with the developers would be so smooth and fast instead of trying to find the useful posts in this troll jungle. 0.4 matters. Stop being an ***. Really. Do not post. Please.

TheRealBoz
01.22.2012 , 08:58 AM | #38
Dozens of Imp > Rep issues exist? Ignored.
The one, single Rep > Imp issue? Resolved as soon as it was found.
Lol@Bioware. Lol.
MAKE LOVE, NOT SPAM!

YourFutureEx
01.22.2012 , 01:24 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
I wish fanboys were banned for just 2 days. The communication with the developers would be so smooth and fast instead of trying to find the useful posts in this troll jungle. 0.4 matters. Stop being an ***. Really. Do not post. Please.
If you think this is the best way to talk to the devs then you haven't played games near long enough. Go into the game and report your problem, not here. Although we all know SOMEONE reads these forums, it would be impossible, not to mention maddening, to take advice from flamers on these forums.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing on these forums is anything but rant, rant, and more rant about people getting killed and the injustice of it all. QQ'ing is prevelant here versus submitting a bug report.

The last three reports I submitted about these problems came back with a droid response basically saying, "Hey, we know about this problem!!" and closed my ticket.

OklahomaSooner
01.22.2012 , 01:43 PM | #40
Not a priority, not a big deal. If you are better than them, you will still win.