Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest melee class to play?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Easiest melee class to play?

Dabrixmgp
01.21.2012 , 10:29 PM | #1
Well I guess the title should really read "Which one is suffers the least from bugs" Im just not getting into playing any of the ranged classes at all and keep rerolling. I was scared to try a melee because of two things. First the dreaded ability delay bug. And second watching people's videos shows them using like 30+ keybinds. I am not a keyboard athlete nor do I have a fancy mouse. After reading over a few it seems like Deception Assassin or its mirror might be my best choice.

Sylriana
01.21.2012 , 10:45 PM | #2
definitely powertech IMO. Has a few ranged options, but is still at its core a <10m class. Good damage, good PvP, good tanks. Fun ( at least.. IMO.. )... That does not apply to the powertech's counterpart though, who has some annoying delay issues and a marginally worse resource mechanic

The keyboard stuff looks way more intimidating than it actually is. The hardest part is actually sitting down and rebinding your keys. In actuality for the most part you'll use only a few buttons and modifiers.

Dabrixmgp
01.21.2012 , 11:51 PM | #3
thinking about jedi shadow.

Sylriana
01.21.2012 , 11:52 PM | #4
shadow/assassin look really fun to me... but nearly everyone I've talked to about picking class choices has seemed almost desperate to convince me not to roll an assassin, and seemed utterly convinced that they're horrible at everything.