Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug needs to be fix

Gavin_Darkl
01.21.2012 , 09:37 PM | #1
Not being in Combat with bosses in EV and dieing.

This happened about 10 times. We were not in a combat at all the boss did not aggro, Raid just wipes for no reason.

Battyone
01.21.2012 , 09:39 PM | #2
Getting fixed in 1.1.1 it has to do with garjh's (or however you spell its) lava. when you wipe just wait a bit and your random deaths will happen, rez em and move on. It's annoying but honestly my raid just chuckles and makes a joke or two, and moves along. Doesn't cost any repair bill to die this way.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

Gavin_Darkl
01.21.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
Getting fixed in 1.1.1 it has to do with garjh's (or however you spell its) lava. when you wipe just wait a bit and your random deaths will happen, rez em and move on. It's annoying but honestly my raid just chuckles and makes a joke or two, and moves along. Doesn't cost any repair bill to die this way.
Yea but its wasting time. Needs to be fixed.

Battyone
01.21.2012 , 09:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Darkl View Post
Yea but its wasting time. Needs to be fixed.
It's being fixed in the next patch. It's already in the PTR patch notes. Like the only way BW could get the fix out faster is with a Delorian equipped with Flux Capacitor.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

Zikcar
01.21.2012 , 09:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
It's being fixed in the next patch. It's already in the PTR patch notes. Like the only way BW could get the fix out faster is with a Delorian equipped with Flux Capacitor.
just because something is in the patch notes as fixed doesnt mean in any way shape or form that it was actually fixed.