Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PLEASE tone down canon part on Collocoid War Game(normal).

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
PLEASE tone down canon part on Collocoid War Game(normal).

Xrayll
01.21.2012 , 10:55 PM | #11
Wiped the first 2 times we did it. Once we figured out how to do it correctly never even had a casuality during both phases. I'd say the opposite and ask for it to be toned up.

Darth_Vampirius
01.21.2012 , 10:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by darthjerro View Post
see, my groups cant beat this fp either.

Wanna know why.

Because these people playing today ARE NOT gamers. They play mmos and dont really have any hand eye coordination, dont really have any twitch, but they know how to mash buttons really well.

This is the REAL reason mmos and games in general have been dumbed down alot for the masses.....ENTER THE CASUAL....The plague of gaming everywhere....
Yup. Non-gamer SW fans will find this FP impossible. That is why I, the gamer dude, found myself surrounded by Collocoids on all sides. Guess what? SW fans get RUINED by this FP. Is this really a group that Bioware can affored to lose as fans near the endgame?
Quote:
//We have seen the argument of Skill vs. Gear throughout the existence of MMO PvP and we are of the opinion both are good for an RPG, falling on one side of the scale (gear has no purpose in PvP vs. gear is the only thing that matters in PvP) is not desirable.//

Crimsane
01.22.2012 , 08:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vampirius View Post
Yup. Non-gamer SW fans will find this FP impossible. That is why I, the gamer dude, found myself surrounded by Collocoids on all sides. Guess what? SW fans get RUINED by this FP. Is this really a group that Bioware can affored to lose as fans near the endgame?
Are we going to hope terribad players stay just because they're SW fans? I, for one, would be glad they quit pre-endgame if they can't even figure out how turrets work.

BMBender
01.22.2012 , 08:49 AM | #14
pop a heals on the cntr boxes, make sure you adjust your zones of fire to cover the empty cannon accordingly, and your gold. Not sure what issues your having bug?

Quote: Originally Posted by darthjerro View Post
see, my groups cant beat this fp either.

Wanna know why.

Because these people playing today ARE NOT gamers. They play mmos and dont really have any hand eye coordination, dont really have any twitch, but they know how to mash buttons really well.

This is the REAL reason mmos and games in general have been dumbed down alot for the masses.....ENTER THE CASUAL....The plague of gaming everywhere....
lol twitch? really heh, you could prob get by just going sided to side and not aiming if heals/hp is good enough. Twitch isn't the 1st tihing that comes to mind when I'm on one of those *grin*
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

Claymaniac
01.22.2012 , 09:37 AM | #15
When I did this at 41 we had a hell of a time the first 3 times and wiped, until I decided i won't get on the turrets and just heal. Worked fine then. Of course, had we looked up the strats prior to attempting it, we would have realized that that is pretty much what you have to do. But that's no fun.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Drakosfire
01.22.2012 , 04:41 PM | #16
Has anyone had a problem where you try to use R-click to aim and L-Click to fire, and every L-Click causes you to leave the turret?

Kyromoo
01.22.2012 , 05:34 PM | #17
No, because the turret autofires when aimed at a target, whereas holding both mouse buttons is telling your character to MOVE out of the turret.
12/1/2011
RIP OPOD

bliapis
01.22.2012 , 11:46 PM | #18
never realized why its so challenging. its intensive rolling 360s after you clear your personal cone of fire to assist the other members, but thats it.
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

malaclyps
01.23.2012 , 01:08 AM | #19
if you can't get a group smart enough to clear the first part, god help you in the second.
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

BMBender
01.23.2012 , 01:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by malaclyps View Post
if you can't get a group smart enough to clear the first part, god help you in the second.
lol I was kinda thinking the same thing
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530