Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weird Issue(with pictures/logs)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Weird Issue(with pictures/logs)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sylverwulfe
12.14.2011 , 04:44 PM | #1
Okay, I cannot log into my launcher. I have provided pictures below to make things easier.

This is to show that I have Internet Connection.

This is to show what happens after I press the Login button.

This is to show that I have the ports forwarded. (If I have done this wrong I would like to know how to do it right. I have a Belkin N600 Wireless Router.)

I will have to create a new message for a log file as it is long.
"Back in my day, we had to wear those orange pants with purple boots! Uphill! Both ways! In the snow!" -EL

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #2
There are several posts regarding this problem, along with a big thread. Yours is the third I've seen in the last half hour.

You can try uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling, but it's a known issue they're working on.

You can also try installing on another computer and copying over the patched files to your directory and running like that.

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #3
Ports on your Wifi Router is my guess, i would suggest you to wait for someboy to datamine Ports used by launcher or you can try it yourself.

Sylverwulfe
12.14.2011 , 05:19 PM | #4
Sorry for the delay in the log post but it was long (multiple copies of the same error) so I edited it.

Spoiler
"Back in my day, we had to wear those orange pants with purple boots! Uphill! Both ways! In the snow!" -EL

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 05:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylverwulfe View Post
Sorry for the delay in the log post but it was long (multiple copies of the same error) so I edited it.

Spoiler

Now i would suggest reinstalling game/launcher, it seems you are getting this problem because you can get a EULA file, that is no longer available.

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 05:24 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Please try to run 'FixLauncher.exe' from your installation directory.

You may also want to try the 'Repair' function in your Launcher after it has bee re-installed.

Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Sylverwulfe
12.14.2011 , 05:38 PM | #7
FixLauncher.exe does nothing for me, and as to the "repair" button I don't have anything installed aside from what was installed by the SWTOR_Setup.exe (38mb). Thanks for taking a look though.

Sylverwulfe
12.15.2011 , 02:26 AM | #8
*Bump*