Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Illum PvP daily

MelodicSixNine
11.06.2012 , 08:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
You haven't played the game in quite some time? The quest was removed months ago, guess that mean there is no way to turn the quest in anywhere now if you still have it in your log.
I've returned after long break and I had my Illum weekly and daily in quest journal. I have completed it in a warzone and then turned it in the pvp terminal like usual daily/weekly. Got even ranked comms out of it

heechJunzi
11.06.2012 , 09:15 AM | #12
Kinda wish you had shared the quest! If we all formed ops groups and kept sharing the quest (before completing it), we could keep Ilum alive!!!
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Oyranos
11.09.2012 , 08:38 AM | #13
well.. didnt knew that, I played the game since august, but I was not much into pvp... I made a pvp toon recently.. I remember my first character, be able to complete it once.. But since then, I tried ilum very recently again... lol

To be honnest, its rare to find an mmo game, with "dead areas" lol... so I will delete the quests..

Twighead
11.09.2012 , 08:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
Kinda wish you had shared the quest! If we all formed ops groups and kept sharing the quest (before completing it), we could keep Ilum alive!!!
I dusted off my sorcerer a couple of weeks ago and she still had the Illum daily/weekly. I tried to share it for the reason you mentioned, but unfortunately it is not shareable. Also, you are still able to complete those quests and turn them in at the fleet pvp terminal. They give the same rewards as the normal pvp daily/weekly.

DarthOvertone
11.09.2012 , 12:38 PM | #15
Once a week, I make a run to Ilum on my Pub to flip the map just so I can see the starships bomb the Imperial base. Occasionally, I'll stumble into a good fun fight with an Imp that is there reminiscing like I am. Initially, Ilum was a disaster, but by 1.1.5 BW had cleaned things up pretty well and it was a really fun place to roll.

RIP Ilum on Dark Reaper: http://bit.ly/SRq6lw
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!