Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rearranging companion abilities

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Rearranging companion abilities

Chrondeath
01.21.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1
I would like to rearrange my companions' abilities within their quickslot bar, so I can have high-frequency abilities that I need to hit manually (interrupts, cleanse) on easy-to-reach numbers and non-time-sensitive abilities like stances on further numbers (or off the companion's quickslot bar entirely, and onto one of my alternate bars).

I could keybind the companion quickslots individually, and unbind the useless / clickable ones, but then I'd have to redo the binds every time I changed companions.

(That reminds me: is there any way to save and load keybinds? It's annoying having to rebind all my keys whenever I create a new character.)

If I try to drag companion abilities off the companion quickslot bar, nothing happens. If I open the Abilities page and go to the Companion tab, I can drag abilities from it, but I can't drop them into quickslots (either on my quickslot bars or my companion's).

Is there a setting somewhere that would allow me to put companion abilities on my quickslot bars or move them around on the companion's bar?

Darthshnooky
01.21.2012 , 03:51 PM | #2
No to all of your questions.

There's no way to move companion abilities at the moment, nor is there a way to save and load your UI and keybind setups.

NoaFlux
05.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #3
I am ressurecting some old threads about this!

Please look in General Discussion about this under todays dat e!

and vote!