Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What class has the best story line on the empire side?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What class has the best story line on the empire side?

Notsnyw
01.21.2012 , 01:18 PM | #1
Bounty Hunter?
Sith Inquistor?
Sith Warrior?
Imperial Agent?
Don't be bais just because you are playing with that class please.

Skodan
01.21.2012 , 02:19 PM | #2
you expect people to be unbiased with a subjective thing. "best" can never be ranked because people have different opinions on what they like more

i like the imperial agents
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Shardie
01.21.2012 , 02:36 PM | #3
As someone who has rolled many characters and is a dedicated republic player; I've found the Imperial Agent storyline is the best storyline, not just on the Imperial Side, but in the entire game. Many people I have spoken to anecdotally have said the same thing.
The Caaru Legacy
Vennah - lvl 60 Shadow
Vassar - lvl 60 Gunslinger

Revanus
01.21.2012 , 04:35 PM | #4
I've only played the Warrior and Inquisitor storylines up to Act 1.

Out of those two, Warrior was far more interesting. I hear Agent has the best story, but I have yet to try it.

ShoteR
01.21.2012 , 05:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanus View Post
I've only played the Warrior and Inquisitor storylines up to Act 1.

Out of those two, Warrior was far more interesting. I hear Agent has the best story, but I have yet to try it.
from what i read in the forums and from my personal experience, i found the Sith Warrior story the best i've seen so far , but on the other hand , sith warrior is the weakest class in the game , on my BH on lvl 11 i did much more than my sith war lvl 50 .

LordChucks
01.21.2012 , 06:19 PM | #6
I am keeping this very generalized and non-spoiler-ish, nothing that anyone could not guess about the BH before ever starting one, but just to be safe...

Spoiler

I hear the Agent storyline is pretty good. Too bad about their voice though.

Sith Warrior's is good, but the subtle rivalries and information control missions all felt more Inquisitor like to me.

Inquisitor's story is just weird. Kind of insular, if you are not too interested in the larger war developing it might not be too bad.

Aztian
01.21.2012 , 07:00 PM | #7
i know my class is GIMPED FOR PVP...

but WAUW the Story is really nice! as sith warrior ( marauder )

nihilithak
01.21.2012 , 10:51 PM | #8
Imperial Agent has the best story by far.

Sith Warrior story and Sith Inquisitor story are all "Something something Dark Side" "Something something Infinate Power!" with no real variation. It's cool at first, but gets really old.

Bounty Hunter has a pretty good story all the way up to the mid 40's and then it just sort of goes away and you start doing odd jobs for people. It left me a bit confused honestly.

But the Imperial Agent is a full on no-nonsense space pimp.

Sylriana
01.21.2012 , 10:56 PM | #9
SI's story has seemed pretty interesting to me so far, though it feels sort of, like the above said.. insular.

I liked the beginning of the IA's story ( my IA is pretty low level ), but I've heard a lot of people whining about the storyline really dropping off around level 40.

Bluelion
01.21.2012 , 11:03 PM | #10
My friend has 2 50's - a Sith Warrior and a Sith Inquisitor. Of the two, he enjoyed the Sith Warrior's story more.

I also have 2 50's - a Sith Warrior and an Imperial Agent. Of the two, I enjoy the Agent's story much more.

General consensus based on guild feedback and personal experience is that Agent > BH > Warrior > Inq. But overall, there aren't many complaints about any of them being bad.
Bad Guys | Sith Empire | USWest | PvP
HQ | Site