Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Editing credit card info

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aluren
01.21.2012 , 01:09 PM | #1
I was told today that my credit card didn't go through and was declined. I went to check both credit card and info and noticed that the card had my old address. THERE IS NO OPTION TO CHANGE OR EDIT CREDIT CARD INFO. Please fix this for future people as we are all real people and sometimes we have to move. Another annoyance was the fact that I couldn't even post this until I had paid my subscription. Luckily for you guys I had another card. How am I as a customer supposed to reach out to you and help you fix this issue? You might look into a grace period of forum usage after an account is deactivated so that people can let you know if they are having any issues on their end, some of which are not their problem (i.e not being able to change credit card info).

I just wanted to inform you of this glitch/option that isn't available. Hope this helps you smooth out your new cash cow.

Azaius
01.22.2012 , 01:35 AM | #2
EDIT: I found out how to change it by accident, you have to go to "Show your payment history" in order to change card information.

This isn't a very obvious way to edit the info, perhaps add the option to edit information on the "Change billing method" pages?

Sutii
01.22.2012 , 02:19 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings aluren,

Due to the sensitive nature of the information involved, we are unfortunately unable to assist with matters relating to account management and subscriptions on the forum. In order to assist you with this issue we would ask you to call our Customer Support team on one of the following numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

* Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country! Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support