Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the trooper from the hope trailer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the trooper from the hope trailer?

CassusVerda
05.21.2012 , 10:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DesAnvos View Post
I really wouldn't call charging malgus with a grenade that awesome, as really it shows just how much weaker he is than the jedi and sith that he can only harm Malgus by attempting to go suicide bomber on him.
Look at it this way. He had just charged Malgus who in turned Shocked him with Force Lightning, He resisted the Lightning until it flung him backwards and knocked him unconcious, he awakens to find himself see his comrades being brutally executed and himself about to meet the same fate. Most soldiers would be demoralized at this point. He looks up and accepts it until Satale shows up and ROFLSTOMPS the Sith. After getting a blaster and witnessing Satale go one on one with the Sith, he has the balls and the audacity to charge head on into Malgus and take him out with an EMP Grenade.

If that's not a typical Badarse I don't know what is.

Captain_Zone
05.22.2012 , 12:16 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
Look at it this way. He had just charged Malgus who in turned Shocked him with Force Lightning, He resisted the Lightning until it flung him backwards and knocked him unconcious, he awakens to find himself see his comrades being brutally executed and himself about to meet the same fate. Most soldiers would be demoralized at this point. He looks up and accepts it until Satale shows up and ROFLSTOMPS the Sith. After getting a blaster and witnessing Satale go one on one with the Sith, he has the balls and the audacity to charge head on into Malgus and take him out with an EMP Grenade.

If that's not a typical Badarse I don't know what is.
He's NOT a typical BMF. He's THE BADDEST BMF in Republic Army history! Also, it's possible that he could be Satele's babydaddy.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"