Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation loot drop list

AzazaelLoki
04.24.2012 , 12:23 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Got the info on Hardmode Kephess from <Rutilus Nex> on The Twin Spears

Updated the OP with it, anyone notices that no bosses drop Campaign boots?!
Nightmare Pilgram does. I was hoping something dropped them in EC since my guild doesn't have 16 raiders to throw at NP. BOOOOOOO BW.

Iwipe
04.24.2012 , 03:26 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by AzazaelLoki View Post
Nightmare Pilgram does. I was hoping something dropped them in EC since my guild doesn't have 16 raiders to throw at NP. BOOOOOOO BW.
We are in the same boat ;(

SaintAvalon
04.25.2012 , 03:48 AM | #83
I was just looking for a way to tell which places to do in which order for gear progression and this has helped solve that mystery!

Thanks.

elesser
04.27.2012 , 12:38 AM | #84
Hey everyone, I am very excited to announce that I now have compiled a list of schematics and mods (armoring/enhancement/mods).

The original post has being modified with this information but you can also find it here:

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012...-mods-edition/

http://dulfyforce.files.wordpress.co...maticsmods.png
Thanks for this!

Question though, any possibility of something like this coming out for OP Explosive Conflict? :P

Iwipe
04.30.2012 , 07:54 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by elesser View Post
Thanks for this!

Question though, any possibility of something like this coming out for OP Explosive Conflict? :P
EC doesn't drop schematics/mods

schnopsnosn
04.30.2012 , 01:15 PM | #86
We had Kephess drop an Mk4-earpiece on Story Mode.

Iwipe
04.30.2012 , 08:52 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
We had Kephess drop an Mk4-earpiece on Story Mode.
MK-4? The is the first time I have heard of MK-4 pieces. You sure it wasn't MK-3?

Semitote
05.03.2012 , 10:48 AM | #88
MK-4? The is the first time I have heard of MK-4 pieces. You sure it wasn't MK-3?
There's black hole MK-4 earpieces and implants for willpower, aim, and cunning. As well as a willpower black hole MK-4 off-hand. Seems to be 5 pieces of medium and 5 pieces of heavy STR black hole armor with MK-4.. At least on torhead.
Semee - Legacy 39 - Valor 83 - Social VIII - Juggernaut
The Fatman Nerf Dialogue World #1 8M Empire
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."

Nucairion
05.03.2012 , 10:53 AM | #89
hmm wot happened to 1.2 patch notes and people saying campain/black hole gear dropping in nightmare ev/kp did they cahnge this
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies

Kalikin
05.03.2012 , 11:19 AM | #90
where does the Rakatta Ear Peice drop?