Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation loot drop list

McSqruffy
02.13.2012 , 10:54 PM | #41
Can't wait to have a list like this in-game, Atlasloot here we go!
Quote: Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
Australia is never a part of anyone's plans.

IncognitoCat
02.14.2012 , 09:15 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by firesprite_ea View Post
Wow. I did not know there are relics like that in the game! *runs for TORhead tables* Want to check for myself
Thanx again.

edit.
Hmm. no info on TOR. THere are relics with +XX stat and (weird) +XXX armour rating. (Relic of Vital Mending for example). From the name it seems like it should do some healing ... yet there is not description.
If someone has a relic like that can you pls share what it does?
Hi,

We have a list of these relics with procs (from the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator in Karagga's Palace, both normal mode and hard mode included) on our site. Although the TorHead tooltips don't include the proc, if you click the link to each trinket, I have added a comment on TorHead to each one with a description of the proc (if it wasn't already there). Hope this is helpful!

Link: http://tor-loot.com/Loot/Source/82
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

Rigoremortis
02.16.2012 , 12:06 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by plass View Post
We got a Dessler Avenger mount from Soa 8Man Nightmare and Dessler Turbo from Karaga 8man Nightmare

Looks like guaranteed loot, since they came on their own in separate chests

ya, we got a Dessler Turbo from Karaga HM last night, so it might be that the Dessler series of mounts (which, imo look pretty kickass, lol) are reserved to HM/NM.
Rigormortis - 50 Madness (from day 1!) Assassin
Oddjob - 34 Concealment Operative

Rigoremortis
02.16.2012 , 12:09 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Dontdieplez View Post
Last week on hard mode karagga palace we only got exotech gloves and a schematic off the first boss and a schematic and mod off jarg and sorno and exotech legs and schematic off foreman was our loot bugged is there anyway to fix this if it happens again?

dont set it to Master Loot, HM KP tends to bug out chest wise when using ML and you tend to see tier gear missing at times, lol.

Rigoremortis
02.16.2012 , 12:13 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by firesprite_ea View Post
Nice list!

Can someone elaborate on
Relic w/ on use
and
Relic on proc ?
two types of relic? Have a chance to drop?

one does about 153 internal dmg and the other is....lemme log on my assassin and look it up....

72+ end
equip: damaging attacks have a 30% change to deal 208 additional energy dmg to the target.

it has 4.5 sec ICD and is shared with similiar dmg dealing effects, ie. you cant use 2 of these types of relics.

i have yet to obtain the internal dmg one, but this one seems nice.

theres a tanking one that dropped for us on HM last night, it seemed nice, and a healing one that seemed kinda garbage.

note, mine is a normal mode relic (HM version is 224dmg), i imagine the dmg is slightly higher on hm, but i have yet to see one drop, mainly cause this game hates me, lol.

Iwipe
02.17.2012 , 12:54 PM | #46
Hey everyone, I am very excited to announce that I now have compiled a list of schematics and mods (armoring/enhancement/mods).

The original post has being modified with this information but you can also find it here:

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012...-mods-edition/

http://dulfyforce.files.wordpress.co...maticsmods.png

Gallael
02.19.2012 , 11:19 PM | #47
I didn't see it mentioned here, but both SOA and Karagga can drop mounts as well (different ones).

Katannah
02.20.2012 , 01:11 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Gallael View Post
I didn't see it mentioned here, but both SOA and Karagga can drop mounts as well (different ones).
They can also drop the same (Tirsa Elite, I think?). Got one off Soa week before last and Karagga last week.
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Keesa of RIVAL▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Bloodfin's Carebear Extraordinaire

DarkDisturbed
02.21.2012 , 12:59 PM | #49
Okay, I have a question. My guild and I have ran through 4/5 EV 5 times, yet we've never got a Biometric Crystal Alloy, any idea why not?

bonjornoxxv
02.23.2012 , 03:36 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Okay, I have a question. My guild and I have ran through 4/5 EV 5 times, yet we've never got a Biometric Crystal Alloy, any idea why not?
because you there's a drop rate