Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

time to bring in advanced class re-specs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
time to bring in advanced class re-specs

karmacanic
01.21.2012 , 08:01 AM | #1
yes ..i play a scoundrel, and yes, im not happy bout the nerf, so if you are going to go around nerfing classes with a nerfhammer then at least give us the means to re-spec out of that advanced class we have spent time lvling to a more viable spec, cos if this is the way bioware is going to deal with imbalances in pvp/pve then watch out other classes...you will be next.

Halofax
01.21.2012 , 08:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by karmacanic View Post
yes ..i play a scoundrel, and yes, im not happy bout the nerf, so if you are going to go around nerfing classes with a nerfhammer then at least give us the means to re-spec out of that advanced class we have spent time lvling to a more viable spec, cos if this is the way bioware is going to deal with imbalances in pvp/pve then watch out other classes...you will be next.
Did you level a scoundrel on the PTS?

I mean just reading the patch notes made you want to reroll immediately?

MurseSteve
01.21.2012 , 08:04 AM | #3
No, he's just sad that his state of ridiculousness is ending.

karmacanic
01.21.2012 , 08:09 AM | #4
who said anything about re-rolling..lol..im a sawbones stupids...im just saying if bioware is going to nerfbat ppl like this (and if u think a class opener which is a lvl 6 talent being nerf to the same time as the GCD good) then at least give ppl the chance to re-spec out of it cos right now if scrapper specced smugglers are unhappy then what choice they got...healer? remember this ppl...cos your class may be next.

Terrahero
01.21.2012 , 08:11 AM | #5
Yes, i should be able to respec my Paladin to a Warrior when they nerf Paladins. After all... ow wait a minute, wrong forum.

Carry on.

karmacanic
01.21.2012 , 08:15 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Terrahero View Post
Yes, i should be able to respec my Paladin to a Warrior when they nerf Paladins. After all... ow wait a minute, wrong forum.

Carry on.
*** are you on about? did i say re-spec to another class? l2 read please before your brain runs out of your nose tho inactivity

Zylvanas
01.21.2012 , 08:18 AM | #7
Even though I wouldn't really mind the "re-rolling class", I personally believe it is not the right moment for it, server imbalances and other problems should be top-priority... not THIS.

Sointu
01.21.2012 , 08:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by karmacanic View Post
*** are you on about? did i say re-spec to another class? l2 read please before your brain runs out of your nose tho inactivity
So.. advanced classes are not.. classes? MIND BLOWN

AWDBAHL
01.21.2012 , 08:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zylvanas View Post
Even though I wouldn't really mind the "re-rolling class", I personally believe it is not the right moment for it, server imbalances and other problems should be top-priority... not THIS.
Nah this was one of the things ruining PvP and they were right to fix it asap. That said it was probably a simple fix to make in terms of what the programmers actually needed to do to implement it, and they are doing other stuff at the same time.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory AAAAAAUGH!!!

Scotland
01.21.2012 , 08:21 AM | #10
they're still one of the best classes to play.

if you are crying about the nerf to scoundral then im sure swapping to gunslinger is not gonna do you any favours.