Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

norzia
12.14.2011 , 04:22 PM | #1
title

Lasica
12.14.2011 , 04:22 PM | #2
Yeah pretty much what I've been saying this morning. Everyone who has preordered will get in tomorrow sometime. Everyone will get 5 days early access.

Kramzy
12.14.2011 , 04:26 PM | #3
Hope you're right
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side

norzia
12.14.2011 , 04:29 PM | #4
Only makes sense to let everyone tomorrow. They won't let 9/10 player base in up until November and leave a few December guys whining on the forums - well quite legitimate whining.

HazardOOI
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by norzia View Post
Only makes sense to let everyone tomorrow. They won't let 9/10 player base in up until November and leave a few December guys whining on the forums - well quite legitimate whining.
Not really considering the NDA drop and massive beta weekend of November. I'm sure there was a spike in that timeframe before December.

Liaskar
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #6
This would be nice, but I won't get my hopes up (just in case).

Also, loving that there is a PVE server in my time zone called Zaalbar.

Sage
Scoundrel

Wapner
12.14.2011 , 04:31 PM | #7
While it's still extremely speculative to say everyone will be in tomorrow, I'd have to guess it'll be close to if not all remaining people.

Xzulld
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #8
It would be interesting to know how many are left and how many have been provided access so far.

norzia
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardOOI View Post
Not really considering the NDA drop and massive beta weekend of November. I'm sure there was a spike in that timeframe before December.

I think they will scale up the launch tomorrow. I think they also know that if they can't handle 2 months of preorders, they will never cope at launch. It will be more of a test for them.

iTempest
12.14.2011 , 04:35 PM | #10
Rogue Moon is back! awesome.