Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode HK-47 Foundry bugged?

Taskcommnda
01.21.2012 , 04:09 AM | #1
Is anyone else having problems with HK-47 in the foundry. When he turns untargetable and heads to the middle platform, the object drops down from the roof, we destroy the panels and then nothing happens, the object hes encased in doesn't retract straight away, instead after about 20-30 seconds it will retract, he will cast Power of the Core and start 1 shotting us.

Our first attempt on him didn't do that, we destroyed the panels and he was attackable straight away, but then we wiped and then this started happening. We thought we may have been clicking too fast and waited about 8 seconds before we attacked the panels but didn't work.

DarthRyu
01.21.2012 , 05:10 AM | #2
This happened to my team yesterday, we found that the problem, is breaking the core the instant the locks appear, you need to wait 3~4 secs before breaking the locks, then hk'll be released from the core properly.
At least, as i said, that worked for us, we wiped 2 times, because he was always powering up, but doing that, it went really smooth

Taskcommnda
01.21.2012 , 05:43 AM | #3
odd, we tried it twice when we waited about 8 seconds or so before hitting the locks but the same thing happened

Sirranter
01.21.2012 , 08:05 AM | #4
that happened to us twice in a row, third time the fight worked as intended till the last 10% where HK bugged out and stood outside the center and casted his buff and 1 shot me(tank) halfway through the channel

Antumbral
01.21.2012 , 04:49 PM | #5
Hard mode HK's working great, I don't know what you're talking ab-

http://i.imgur.com/YvNSX.jpg

Oh. Yeah, I guess he's bugged.

wifeaggro
01.21.2012 , 05:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRyu View Post
This happened to my team yesterday, we found that the problem, is breaking the core the instant the locks appear, you need to wait 3~4 secs before breaking the locks, then hk'll be released from the core properly.
At least, as i said, that worked for us, we wiped 2 times, because he was always powering up, but doing that, it went really smooth
That is incorrect the encounter randomly bugs no matter what you do. it is iin fact broken. it will work 1 out of 5 tries.
I

The_Duck
01.22.2012 , 11:25 PM | #7
totally bugged! please fix!
- The Duck

Ashane
01.22.2012 , 11:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by wifeaggro View Post
That is incorrect the encounter randomly bugs no matter what you do. it is iin fact broken. it will work 1 out of 5 tries.
Odd, we've never had it bug after waiting approx 5 seconds.

If its 1/5, I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket right now, since we are batting a thousand :P
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

Etherealize
01.23.2012 , 12:38 AM | #9
First time it has ever bugged for us was tonight, the encasing dropped as per norm but there were no consoles to manipulate on the four corners. Once he became active again he enraged? ( never seen him go red before ) and one shot everyone. Did not happen again. /shrug

Lawli
01.23.2012 , 12:57 AM | #10
your clicking it too fast, the core bugs out if everyone clicks it the instant it drops. for best results all 4 must be clicked sequentially, and dont kill the droids before that occurs.