Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am still stuck falling through space in fleet !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I am still stuck falling through space in fleet !

timoboi
01.21.2012 , 12:50 AM | #1
It has been 3 days now that i have been falling thorugh the map in fleet. i cannot play the game at all im stuck there. I cant fleet pass cant /stuck cant quick travel . I have made numerous in game tickets with you key word scooby and all that happens is they get deleted. Can you please move my character to a diff area than fleet. so i can play the game again
Character : drolic
Server : the razor
thanks
tim

Grewvin
01.21.2012 , 01:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by timoboi View Post
It has been 3 days now that i have been falling thorugh the map in fleet. i cannot play the game at all im stuck there. I cant fleet pass cant /stuck cant quick travel . I have made numerous in game tickets with you key word scooby and all that happens is they get deleted. Can you please move my character to a diff area than fleet. so i can play the game again
Character : drolic
Server : the razor
thanks
tim
Have you tried queing for a PVP and going idle in the starting area so you can get knocked to the supplies area on the fleet. Its not the norm of what to do but really only option when your not getting help days on end... Thats sad.

timoboi
01.21.2012 , 01:18 AM | #3
Pvp is the only thing i can do . And i have tried that . When im booted goes back to the same area of fallling and falling nothing has been done for 3 day the support here is not what i expected.

KillerTam
01.21.2012 , 01:20 AM | #4
That SUCKS

I m stuck on the loading screen...cant play atm...SUCKS dunno why they make it so complicated..

timoboi
01.21.2012 , 01:23 AM | #5
actualy i cant even pvp anymore it glitches to the char screen and then boots me back in to falling into space. This is crazy In eq or eq2 if i had a problem a actually gm would respond in 30 mins and actually fix it. This game 3 days later and they just delete it . guess they got enough money to not need mine.

Grewvin
01.21.2012 , 01:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by timoboi View Post
actualy i cant even pvp anymore it glitches to the char screen and then boots me back in to falling into space. This is crazy In eq or eq2 if i had a problem a actually gm would respond in 30 mins and actually fix it. This game 3 days later and they just delete it . guess they got enough money to not need mine.
How can support get any worse... I seriously didnt exspect this from them... I've had all kinds of problems with support as well but wow this is nuts. Everyone seems to be having trouble with them. Geesh they'll be lucky to keep half of their founders at this rate.. I'm really starting to wonder if the life boats are dropping and their abandoning ship..

To be completely honest I had to break forum rules to get attention and my situation heard and attended to. Even made a bbb.org post which seemed to grab thier sight..