Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon hardmode boss enrage timers

rcscott
01.20.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1
The final two bosses of Black Talon hardmode -- GXR-7 Command Droid and Yadira Ban -- seem to have some awfully short enrage timers. We can handle their mechanics just fine, it's the enrage timers that kill us, 100%. Am I trying to do this instance too early? Am I mistaken in believing that this is the entry-level 50 hardmode instance? FYI, I'm a Sorc healer with tier 1-comparable modded gear (all tricked out from dailies). I'm not complaining; I'm legitimately wondering if I am doing something wrong, or am perhaps undergeared for this particular Flashpoint. And is there some particular reason why the final boss of an instance functions as a gear-check...?

Soluss
01.21.2012 , 12:26 AM | #2
Well, you are the healer. The enrage timers fall on the dps, not you. Enrage timers seem to be like 2 mins in BT, but yes it is the entry level one. Tell your DPS to pick it up some and or throw some dps in yourself at the beginings of the fights. When we first started out we were hitting the timers and barely beat the encounters. Tell the tank to pop the cooldowns when the timer hits and heal your butt off. Hopefully the dps will take them down before wipe.

On a side note... try boarding party. It seems pretty easy except the last encounter. If you cant do BT you definately will not do the final boss but the other bosses will help get you some gear. Also False Emp is pretty easy too except the bonus boss and a tiny bit on HK sucks.

Iandayen
01.21.2012 , 12:56 AM | #3
The enrage timers aren't the problem, your DPS is.

me and 2 friends 3 manned hard mode BT the day we hit 50, using a dps companion. We didn't outgear it - just knew how to play our classes and didn't slack off.