Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About fn had it with these drop tables

Onerats
01.21.2012 , 12:59 AM | #11
I've been running BT all day long solo hoping for Mako's chest armor to drop. I have about 15 sets of BH gear.. a single Jugg boot, a single blade saber, and two double bladed sabers.

Mako just isn't feeling the love. Something is very wrong with the loot tables... BH gear is dropping 99% of the time.

DragoVaughn
01.21.2012 , 01:53 AM | #12
Yeah he's not the only one, we've run Directive 7 the last week and a half and EVERY day but one has been bounty hunter gear and bounty hunter pants at the end. We weren't running with a bounty hunter till today and said, well might as well gear this merc up, and lo and behold, bounty hunter gear again...

Slackfumasta
01.21.2012 , 02:03 AM | #13
Gotten one piece of Jugg gear so far from HMs. Haven't even seen a Jugg lightsaber drop, only one I've seen was an offhand that nobody could use.

Lots of BH and TONS of IA gear though, every.single.damned.time. It's almost like BW was worried that people wouldn't want to play a non-lightsaber class at the outset, and is trying to make them more attractive.

Kaemrys
01.21.2012 , 02:22 AM | #14
I thought they said that the loot dropped from flahpoints should always be party applicable stuff. Like for real, we shouldn't be getting ANY BH gear when there's no BH in the group. IT's a huge waste of time and effort and frankly for the time investment it takes to complete these flashpoints is it so much to ask that at least someone in the group will be assured that their tier piece will drop?

I've run HM False Emperor every single day including tonight (The 20th of January) since the 10th. Every. Sing. Freaking. Time. It's always Sith warrior, BH the MOST and once or twice Agent chest. What's the problem here? Why is player applicable loot not dropping? ANd no, letting my companions use tier gear is not in any way an acceptable reason for that stuff to be dropping.

Please fix this, Bioware. This is a massively glaring issue.
{▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╱|}‾}}‾}‾|۞|‾{‾{{‾{|╲▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}

Onerats
01.21.2012 , 02:49 AM | #15
If this were WoW, only applicable loot dropping would be great. In this game, I'd like to see loot that isn't needed drop occasionally. If it didn't, then there wouldn't be any way to gear companions at all. And no, crafted stuff doesn't count. It sucks.

Fumanchu_Fow
01.21.2012 , 02:59 AM | #16
All we ever get is warrior and inquisitor. They all have columi and/or rakata weapons. Meanwhile me, the other sniper and our merc are using tionese still. It's so bad that one person in our guild has a companion in 4 pieces of rakata warrior gear already.

Salty_Wagyu
01.21.2012 , 06:30 AM | #17
We've been doing class runs in HMs every day for the last 2 weeks, so far only 2 BH tokens and 1 SI token has dropped, but we've had tons of Warrior/IA tokens.

Parkerdude
01.21.2012 , 07:53 AM | #18
RNG is RNG.

Reico
01.21.2012 , 09:55 AM | #19
Our BHs and IAs have loved running HMs with me(SI tank) as they have been geared out quickly while I have seen a total of 2 items I can use.

In the new FP alone I've seen 1 SW helm and 5 IA helms, awesome.
PVPers are the biggest cry babies of any community
Reico Emeir - IOI - Tempest
<I O I>

Deviantsoul
01.21.2012 , 10:33 AM | #20
Yeah, really hate to burst you "rng is rng' or "random is random" people's bubbles, but this isnt random. We have been farming all the HM FPs for the last 3 weeks daily and every AIM using player in our guild is carrying around at least 3 pieces of the same things, cunning second highest, with willpower and str gear taking a massive (read as almost non-existent) back seat. The loot tables by FAR favor Aim over any other. On almost every run, with the very seldom exception, every boss drops nothing but Aim. And this isnt just in FPs. This crap carries over into Operations, the only problem there is that on normal you cant even assign the drops so we're getting Aim gear going to the same person over and over again.

The loot distribution system, both in terms of master looting in Ops and types of drops, is THE WORST in the history of an mmo. Fix this crap. Please.