Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 Interrogator Hardmode ?!

Spasticpenguin
01.21.2012 , 01:13 AM | #11
My group was doing this on normal and it was spawning insane amounts of Bounty Hunters. At one point we had 10 up at once. It seemed to focus on one of us and then spawn that individual a bunch over and over, within 1 sec intervals.

Palariat
01.21.2012 , 03:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by afootdoc View Post
easy to beat him if you ignore the clones and just dps the boss. Just did it on hardmode 20min ago. I am a BH and yes he cloned me x100000000000000000. Once the boss is dead you can safely wipe, and run back to loot. Clones will be gone.
You see that used to work before the patch but now the clones attacked our tank and healer immediately which makes them very hard to deal with. Also nuking the boss isn't really possible because of these 20 second shield he puts up. Maybe you were just insanely lucky to not have been attacked by them.
____▄▄▄▄___
█_______/_/_/_/█ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ ▇▇▇▇
/__/═╝ ▀▀▀▀▀

Warengine
01.21.2012 , 04:10 AM | #13
Happened to me today - luckily we were a very well geared group and I managed to tank through the adds while we burned the boss. We wiped as soon as the boss died but it was annoying.
War Hero Powertech Tank - The Swiftsure - Chaos Theory

Eloise
01.21.2012 , 04:36 AM | #14
Thank you everyone, then it is confirmed that the boss IS bugged, and that its not me who can't tank and that my gear is totally ****y even if its not good as i mentioned earlier.

Note: We tried this encounter on Hardmode, not NORMAL!

Our group consisted of Me, wich is a Bounty Hunter Powertech with shieldtech talent tree, wich makes me a tank. the healer was a Operative and the DPS was a sniper and a mercenary, pulled boss and got the boss to maybe 84% before the first add spawns, then all the dps including me goes onto the add that was cloned and nuked it down, so far so easy... then went back to boss and got him maybe another 10% so the boss was at maybe 74% or so, then BAM one add spawns, we switch, start dpsing it to maybe 90% then he starts cloning us again, and again and suddenly there is over 3 clones in the room, i AoE-taunt them and the DPS tries to nuke them down, but i die in maybe 5 seconds and we wipe...

Trineda
01.22.2012 , 02:31 PM | #15
Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the issue of Directive 7 boss spawns, we will be closing this current thread.