Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'leks unite!

Muskwacis
12.14.2011 , 06:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lycourgos View Post
Im not an imperial... My avatar was just the best looking Twi'lek / only twi'lek male I saw at the time of making my avatar. And he was a jedi before he was turned....

I'm pretty sure that's a Nuralioon... or what ever Kit Fisto was.
The Flames of War have consumed so much, and so many...

Celestry
12.14.2011 , 06:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
I think the less we see of Bib Fortuna's traits the better for all involved. *shudder*

I will raise my tchun or tchin for this vote. Especially for us Dark-siders.
Well if you ever need a light side friend come visit my server. Yeah, wish there were more skin colors in general. I have 1 royal blue, and one that odd reddish/orange color. Plus, the training saber going through the lekku when it is on your back just looks painful.

Would also like to see some Togruta love as far as playable goes. We have them all over as NPC's and they look great. So the model is there, but not the animations.

Captain_Zone
12.14.2011 , 06:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
I think the less we see of Bib Fortuna's traits the better for all involved. *shudder*

I will raise my tchun or tchin for this vote. Especially for us Dark-siders.
Sweetheart, I love you no matter what skin you pick. <3
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Lycourgos
12.14.2011 , 06:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Muskwacis View Post
I'm pretty sure that's a Nuralioon... or what ever Kit Fisto was.
you would be correct sir. It is Eison Gynt. However he was originally a jedi, and yea, when I first saw the avatar I thought it looked like a twi'lek. Still does since it is cropped enough that you dont see the other headtails behind him. So I guess I should say.. more MALE Twi'lek Avatars! To go along with my other wants.
|█|███████|‼|≡|█|[███████████████████████████████)

Marunette
12.14.2011 , 07:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Celestry View Post
Well if you ever need a light side friend come visit my server. Yeah, wish there were more skin colors in general. I have 1 royal blue, and one that odd reddish/orange color. Plus, the training saber going through the lekku when it is on your back just looks painful.

Would also like to see some Togruta love as far as playable goes. We have them all over as NPC's and they look great. So the model is there, but not the animations.
And if we end up on the same server but on different sides I will grant you a respectful nod-as-I-pass-by even if it were, for some odd reason, a PVP situation. Glory for Ryloth.

Should you ever feel the tug and pull of the Dark Side, you have an ally to look for.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Muskwacis
12.14.2011 , 07:38 PM | #16
I wouldn't mind meeting someone on Ajunta pall for some twi'likian rp. ~_^ Think you have what it takes to bring a Twi'lek born the imperial's capital planet as a slave from a bloodline of twi'lek slaves that go back ages to the hyperspace war, only to be elevated to a student of the academy? *Grins* Or will YOU be pulled into the darkness with him!

SeLexeL
12.14.2011 , 07:54 PM | #17
Twi'Lek since, Jedi Academy :P
...Responsibility is the key !!

Supahhappy
12.14.2011 , 08:00 PM | #18
Their headtails are delicious if seared and served with the right sauce...
Has lost all faith in BioWare since EA has gutted them and stole their soul. Will never buy another game from this shell of its former self.

Hidalgo
12.14.2011 , 09:01 PM | #19
really want to be a Twi'Lek bounty hunter or Sith Warrior, but for some reason that has all been ruled out. class specific classes are ********.
I used to play on Sunrunner, but then ... now i play on Prophecy of the Five.
SAIL!
Prophecy of The five Forums
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby...

Muskwacis
12.14.2011 , 09:25 PM | #20
Don't know why you can be a twi'lek jedi knight and not a twi'lek sith warrior.