Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planet suggestion thread

Vitas
07.02.2012 , 05:12 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by DreksOrden View Post
About oricon...torhead kinda beat you to that. They claim that oricon will be the site of the dread masters last stand in an operation due to release with 1.5
Yes but the leaks are subject to change. It could've been pushed back to 1.6 for all we know. Originally HK-51 and the Belsavis dailies area were to be in 1.3 but that was pushed back to make way for Ranked Warzones and Looking For Group tool.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrmeno View Post
Dathomir has so many awesome possible storylines.

JK- The Jedi Council senses a huge dark prescene awakening. You find out the Nightsisters have summoned a powerful dark side spirit and you must stop them before the spirit escapes Dathomir.

SW- A rogue sith lord has rallied an army of nightsisters to perform the ultimate dark side ritual, and steal the emperor's power. You as
Spoiler
must defeat them.

IA-?

SI- A powerful relic has unearthed an ancient kingdom, bringing with it a powerful dark side nexus, you are sent to investigate.

JC-Trying to protect the Jedi Academy there.

BH-Hunting the leader of the nightsisters?

TR-Sent to make the planet suitable for control?

SM-Hired to smuggle goods to the male slave rebellion going on there, and somehow gets caught up in it all.
The Nightsisters have not been established yet. Tribes of humans would exist, some maybe being female dominant. The possibility of some being also force sensitive is there. Supposably force witches also exist somewhere else in the galaxy.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

RDX-TWO
07.03.2012 , 07:42 AM | #102
I know there's a lot of space stations already in the game but they are all the same, pretty useless what they need to do is add something like space station Gamma it would be something different and they could make interesting stories and missions out of it.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Station_Gamma

AelixVII
07.03.2012 , 02:55 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by RDX-TWO View Post
They need to stop inventing new planets and star using some of the lore already established in the star wars universe since there's already so many interesting planets they can use.
I agree. Many people love the idea of seeing a fleshed out version of planets they've gotten to know through the lore. I don't mind new ones but I'd like there to be one or 1 originals in there every now and then at least
- Cole Saberhagen | Red Eclipse

Vitas
07.03.2012 , 07:39 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by AelixVII View Post
I agree. Many people love the idea of seeing a fleshed out version of planets they've gotten to know through the lore. I don't mind new ones but I'd like there to be one or 1 originals in there every now and then at least
That's why this thread is here. If we keep posting here what worlds we'd like to see from the Star Wars universe then hopefully the developers will choose to expand and let players explore them.
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

revan_worshipper
07.05.2012 , 04:01 AM | #105
How has Lehon not been metioned yet? It was a beautiful planet and central to the Rakatan lore and KOTOR storyline. It would make an excellent edition to this game on so many levels.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

Vitas
07.05.2012 , 04:14 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by revan_worshipper View Post
How has Lehon not been metioned yet? It was a beautiful planet and central to the Rakatan lore and KOTOR storyline. It would make an excellent edition to this game on so many levels.
Because if the leaks are correct, we could expect Lehon/Rakata Prime to be added in either 1.5 or 1.6 but they're of course subject to change. It'll still be added onto the list eventually.

ChaChaLoco
07.05.2012 , 04:28 AM | #107
Great list man, I hope one day to see all of these planets (and more) in SWTOR ;p

VraelOplo
07.05.2012 , 06:32 AM | #108
I seriously want talus as I am from talus
"Before I can live with others, I must first live with myself"
- Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mocking Bird.

Vitas
07.06.2012 , 12:13 AM | #109
A few more to add to the list of eligable worlds which would be great see explorable:

Gamorr
Located in the Galov sector of the Outer Rim, it was the homeworld of the Gamorreans. Many travellers and off-worlders were recommended not to come here due to the brutish lifestyle of its sentient species. The Gamorreans would often fight between each other and many cities were controlled by different clans. Crime lords would come here looking for soldiers and mercenaries to join their underworld which the Gamorreans were a perfect choice. Any sort of dangerous sport could be found here such as gladitorial fights and pod/swoop racing. Gamorr's surface was covered in jungles, forests, mounains, plains and tundras; and a mobile mushroom known as the Snoruuk was found here which the Gamorreans would farm and herd.

Myrkr
A forested planet in the Myrkr system within the Inner Rim, it was the original homeworld of the Neti who under unknown circumstances had left to colonize the planet Ryyk. A very force sensitive world, it was the home of the Ysalamir, lizards who could repel the Force by creating a Force-neutral bubble; and the Vornskr, canine beasts which could hunt using the Force. Many individuals came here seeking Ysalamiri as pets so to help protect them from both Jedi and Sith attacks. During the Mandalorian wars, the planet was the site of a battle between the Mandalorians and the Republic which the Mandalorians had won.

Orvax IV
A planet in the Savareen sector of the Outer Rim, it was colonized by the violent and brutish T'surr. The planet became a central slave world where slaves of all different species could be bought and sold here. Whilst not a city wide planet, it did feature some wide city landscapes with a couple tall buildings. Structures of different alien and cultural designs were found here where the wealthy slave lords resided whilst the hundreds of slaves were kept in the dungeons below.

SamuelAU
07.07.2012 , 05:57 AM | #110
I would really love to go to Dantooine and Kashyyk.