Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Blog: Ilum PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Blog: Ilum PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Azurewind
02.03.2012 , 12:15 AM | #721
Quote:
I know people who effectively grinded from nothing to BM during the exploit time, and still no rollbacks

No.

You don't. Period.

Unsubstantiated comments like this are how the initial firestorm got started, and then was proven to be false.

Just stop.

kingnickiii
02.03.2012 , 07:17 AM | #722
I personally think it should be an every 2 hour place that you can q for, it would be like when it first opened... and epic battle!!! yes/no, y or y not

Brad-
02.03.2012 , 07:41 AM | #723
Quote: Originally Posted by Azurewind View Post
No.

You don't. Period.

Unsubstantiated comments like this are how the initial firestorm got started, and then was proven to be false.

Just stop.

I have not seen that proof. I have seen videos where people were amassing insane amounts of Valor. Where is the proof that people were not getting more Valor than was reasonable or expected?
I am a lawyer in RL, but I try to roleplay an honorable character.

Kourage
02.03.2012 , 09:49 AM | #724
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenmist View Post
Awesome to hear they are taking measures to punish those involved in the exploiting, keep up the good work Bioware.

No action was taken.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Brad-
02.03.2012 , 10:06 AM | #725
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
No action was taken.
So ... almost everyone will exploit next time something comes up. Bioware really needs to think about what kind of precedent they are setting.
I am a lawyer in RL, but I try to roleplay an honorable character.

gomezd
02.03.2012 , 01:39 PM | #726
PVP is a joke this game is a mmo joke might as well called it a rpg no where in any of the game design is there anthing saying MULTYPLAYER more like coopertive play in a single player. i feel like im playing mass effect with a star wars fasade