Cross Realm PVP

Deltasniper

Is it already in game? If not will they add it?

Cross-server PvP is not in-game and will not be for a long time. BioWare has mentioned they have the systems ready if the time comes to add that, but only will if the ques become extremely long. As of right now? Even at three in the morning, I had ques no longer than five minutes long for a warzone.

Well.. all I can say is I hope it works out... Right now no one plays PVP.. even though you get XP from it.. thats an easy 5-6k XP every few min just for killing people while your running through Questing...

in Beta i have to say the Que time was about as long as they were yesterday for PVP and over half of the games were Huttball against my own Faction...

This is kinda irritateing... I understand why they didnt do cross server but so far its not working out the way they wanted.

Hope this changes on the 20th...

Having server pvp only, will make community grow and you will actually recognize players. In one way crossrealm pvp bgs kinda ruined the fun of pvp in wow.

Agreed. When wow came out with cross server bgs i thought it was going to be awesome, but it just meant pvping against complete strangers all the time. No rivalries, no community.

People stopped working together and stopped trying because there was no need as you would rarely see these people ever again.

Once they added cross server pve groups it got even worse. You basically never played with anyone on your server and the community evaporated.

Edited by aspectsofwar

Having server pvp only, will make community grow and you will actually recognize players. In one way crossrealm pvp bgs kinda ruined the fun of pvp in wow.

to some extent, yes. It should be a system that tries for the first X amount of minutes to find a game on your server, then looks cross server. There is very little cross faction rivalry in games that offer this.

to some extent, yes. It should be a system that tries for the first X amount of minutes to find a game on your server, then looks cross server. There is very little cross faction rivalry in games that offer this.

I wouldn't mind a system like that. As long as server vs server is a priority.

Cross-server PvP is not in-game and will not be for a long time. BioWare has mentioned they have the systems ready if the time comes to add that, but only will if the ques become extremely long. As of right now? Even at three in the morning, I had ques no longer than five minutes long for a warzone.

Awesome, that's exactly how I had hoped they would handle this.

• 1 year later...