Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lev 50 Marauder, nearly full champ.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
Lev 50 Marauder, nearly full champ.

Precurso
01.21.2012 , 02:49 AM | #11
incoming L2P messages in 3....2...1....

Drizzzzson
01.21.2012 , 03:24 AM | #12
Marauders are good imo just needs less Ablility/UI lag

rainzquall
01.21.2012 , 03:30 AM | #13
Man, as an anni marauder, before patch i can constantly dish out 300-400k damage and 100k+ healing. My highest record was 450k dmg and 150k healing. After patch, I can still constantly do 250k-300k dmg and 60-80k healing. I dont have full set champ and im using 1 champ mainhand and 1 centurion offhand.

With anni spec, marauder are invincible. If you think marauder sucks, you really havent fully utilized all of your abilities and GCD

Torkepl
01.21.2012 , 03:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Precurso View Post
incoming L2P messages in 3....2...1....
np Operatives got nerfed.
Go troll their board. More fun.

RG_jhanlec
01.21.2012 , 03:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxxacre View Post
I'm willing to bet it really went something more like... you sat back and attacked 2 high level Marauders who were fighting some other people and completely ignoring you. Either that, or if you really went head to head against them, they were absolutely positively terrible.

Troopers, especially Commandos, are food for a good Marauder.
possibly not. i made a BH, its lvl 15 and before 1.1 i could roll 50 sentinels and marauders easily. no tracer missile yet and lack a lot of utility from skill trees, but by being ranged, having 1CC and knock back its just simple.

Main is Immortal Jugg, made me cry how easy ranged pvp was compared to melee.

Daeths
01.21.2012 , 04:42 AM | #16
I hit 50 as a marauder hoping that PvPing as a warrior class would be extremely fun... but now I've seen how weak marauders are. Before the 50's bracket it was alright as I was doing okay every game as annihilation freshly geared 50 against lower levels as they didn't have the expertise.

Now I'm tossed into the 50's bracket with champion/battlemaster geared players and I can't even scratch them, it's gotten to the point that I am even tired of queuing as I get curb stomped every game regardless since expertise plays such a big part in how a marauder operates.

Aztian
01.21.2012 , 05:09 AM | #17
I so hate troppers in pvp

They like biting u for 4000 Per hit

And my dots ticking for 400-800 the tropper have 18000 hitpoints and heavy armor
I am dead so fast

And i am full champ gear

Yes i Can get 3500 hit of .. But When i dó my life is 35% reason i have so meny things to dó before i Can get it off

My friend WHO is a assin

On skype hes words ... Hihihi 4000 crit 5000 crit 4000 crit haha this is funny they are dieing 5000

Talk about brust dmg ..
Azto Operative new main battle master

Aztian Marauder Warlord Pre-beta guild program char ( on strike )
Aztion Sorcerer Rank Gimp

yoximusprime
01.21.2012 , 05:43 AM | #18
I like the ability Pommel Strike that we get, but only can be used with a person is stunned. Too bad we don't really have a stun.

The rage is useless, it takes so long to build up and it don't last for a very long time. I'm Ani specked and I combine rage with Juyo form. There just is not enough bleed effect abilities to make it worth it. If we are to have a burst of damage, we need to have a good combo of bleed effects lined up so when our rage builds up BAAAAM, we just start whooping ***.

If we are able to get close to you, they only thing on the enemies mind should be " Holy crap, how do I get away"

SubSenix
01.21.2012 , 06:25 AM | #19
Still doing my 400-500k in every warzone if i want to

Isn't there some guy with a screenshot of over 600k dealt damage in this board?
Marauders are fine

thenerdma
01.21.2012 , 07:16 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SubSenix View Post
Still doing my 400-500k in every warzone if i want to

Isn't there some guy with a screenshot of over 600k dealt damage in this board?
Marauders are fine
I mindlessly spam rage smashes. I AM GOOD, OKAY?!?!?

Lulz..