Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Auto-Assigned Loot

joetacticSW
01.20.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
It says in the patch notes that they fixed the issue with Karagga's Palace giving class-inappropriate gear. My question is, how much does the automated loot system know about my class? Because, now that the patch is fixed, I won't receive any strength gear like I did last time, but I have still received some pieces I cannot use. For instance, my combat medic trooper received an Eliminator helmet which has Aim, Accuracy, and Power. I cant use accuracy in healing, and yesterday I received a very nice DPS relic that has a chance to do extra damage on attack. Unfortunately I cant use this unless they release dual spec and can't trade it to my buddies. So, my question is:

Why doesn't the loot assignment system know what skill tree im using. Or maybe check to see if my highest contribution in the fight was damage, protection, or healing. It's lame that people are gunna receive gear with the right primary stat but still secondary stats that they cant use, or a healer receiving a DPS relic. This should be addressed, or allow raid leaders to hand out gear personally or allow gear recipients to pass on their gear.
Battlemaster - 50 Combat Medic
The Warthirsting Legacy
Grand Master Zym Server

pheonixf
01.20.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2
I don't get why they are autoassigning loot in the first place.. and for love of god put in a /roll!!
"using force choke on Ewoks" PRICELSS!
Guildmaster of Sith Happened -Shoii-Cho