Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character tranfer

Zackiller
12.14.2011 , 03:45 PM | #1
Hey,

Is there any word on a character service post-launch? I rolled on a pvp server mostly population by Norwegian and would like to move to a PVP-RP server.

Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 03:46 PM | #2
Maybe post launch, but defo not this early, i dont know what level you are but i suggest just making another char if you really WANT there now.

Zackiller
12.14.2011 , 05:02 PM | #3
I'm at level 10, just finished Korriban. I was a general tester, so I've leveled a couple characters and I don't feel like restarting. I won't mind leveling my character till the option appears to transfer. Although I'll be making all my alts on Lord Calypho even before the option appears to transfer my main.

slyvarius
12.14.2011 , 05:02 PM | #4
Just reroll? Level 10 is like .. 2 hours?

Insert-name-here
12.14.2011 , 05:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by slyvarius View Post
Just reroll? Level 10 is like .. 2 hours?
6 hours (I dont power level its no fun)
CE VIP Jealous?
I read the title of this thread and the first thing that came to mind was the image of Boba Fett picking up Mako like a baseball bat and beating Jar Jar to death with her.--TheGreatEski

slyvarius
12.14.2011 , 05:08 PM | #6
Not power leveling is fine and all, but if you've already gone through the content multiple times ... you aren't missing anything.

Zackiller
12.14.2011 , 05:29 PM | #7
It my own fault, I should of really done my research on what server english people were going to roll on. :P I'm just gonna delete my character and reroll Legions of Lettow (as I understand it, that's the English EU server). I was saving the SI story for live, that why initially I didn't want to reroll, guess I have to now. Rolling JK now, really want to see what Lord Scourge story is about after reading TOR: Revan.