Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roleplaying Suggestions

jokerscall
01.20.2012 , 02:06 PM | #11
Yes for more roleplay support and game changing features ! I support this message.
ķ█╬╬╬╬╬ịΞị۝δ██ịΞị▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓) - Sith Juggernaut
Quote:
There is no equity of power. There is only more and less.

Abriael
01.20.2012 , 02:06 PM | #12
The lady may headbutt cars, but she's wise and speaks the truth.

I would actually suggest enabling cross faction /whisper, but disabling it when someone is marked for PvP or in a PvP area. I have lots of friends cross-faction, and the ability to whisper to them would be very welcome. cross faction friend list would also be awesome.

Also, please, pretty please. Hood up/down toggle. It's not realistic to believe that it's hard to implement considering that every piece of headgear have that toggle represented by a bit of code that decide if they make the hood visible or not.

It simply cannot be too hard to implement a toggle that emulates that.

The fact that basically ALL the jedi guardian armor includes a hood is a serious hindrance to my roleplay, ad makes me enjoy the game as a whole a little less. It's not just for roleplayers. People want to look cool in a MMORPG, and I'm quite sure most can agree that a hood that removes your hair isn't too fetching.

Thanks

Macbutt
01.20.2012 , 02:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Abriael View Post

Also, please, pretty please. Hood up/down toggle. It's not realistic to believe that it's hard to implement considering that every piece of headgear have that toggle represented by a bit of code that decide if they make the hood visible or not.

Oh yes. This.

I'm also curious if there will ever be a way for masks and hoods to be worn at the same time.

Carheadbutt
01.20.2012 , 02:12 PM | #14
Added that!
Sebaya Keto
Guide Coordinator, Columnist
The Old Republic Roleplay
www.swtor-rp.com

henhouse
01.20.2012 , 02:12 PM | #15
/support
Captain Henerkin Eisley - Space Pirate, Independent
And countless alts...
Project Invicta - Invicta Trade Company (OOC)
The Ebon Hawk (RP)

Andarta
01.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #16
My name (frequently) is Blue, and I approve of these ideas

((Sidenote. Neutral Pilots suit that appeared on the Space Vendor, the droid, is close to the republic Uni, and on both factions to boot. Could do better tho))
Andarta Camma
Azure Smuggler
Social Media Wizard and Guide for SWTOR-RP.com

LunaticFringer
01.20.2012 , 02:17 PM | #17
Wholeheartedly support the OP's collected items for RP Improvements. I'd also like to continue to see improvements to the emote system as well. Improvements such as seeing my character smile when I emote smile rather than just the text.
The Other Jālens! <Praytorian> <Corruption> With Chiss arms so big he sometimes hugs the entire Imperial Fleet!

Beltane
01.20.2012 , 02:18 PM | #18
I support all of this.

Also, to touch on what was already said about animations--I would like to see all of the animations NPCs do, and our own characters do during cinematics, opened up for RP. Some that come to mind are leaning against walls, meditating (and remaining in that pose), and standing with the arms folded. If the coding for the animation is already in the game, theoretically it wouldn't be that hard to give it to us.
--=[ Wrath of Korriban
Ebon Hawk | Heavy Sith RP
IG: Beltane

Vezlin
01.20.2012 , 02:29 PM | #19
Supported!

Jelek
01.20.2012 , 02:32 PM | #20
/signed