Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot auto-assigned in ops?

Sujimichi
01.20.2012 , 12:46 PM | #1
Either i'm missing something or we can't assign loot ourselves? We've tried master looter and round robin, and both options auto-assign epic items to people? Are we doing something wrong? Because our tank got 2 items he doesn't need while the person that does need them, didn't get them..

Please help us?

Rhellion
01.20.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2
It doesn't work on Master Looter either? We experienced auto loot giving a Jedi Guardian an off hand saber he couldn't even equip last week. I was hoping Master Looter would fix the problem this week.
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Olarid
01.20.2012 , 12:47 PM | #3
That's the way it works in normals and it's stupid and just....out right stupid.

Enjoy gearing your companions because that's all normals are good for atm.

Sujimichi
01.20.2012 , 02:04 PM | #4
What bloody genius thought that up?!

I've got 2 items now too that i don't need or want, that i'd love to give to somebody else....

Ashane
01.20.2012 , 02:41 PM | #5
Auto assigned loot in normal wont assign loot that you cant use.

The only time it did was last week when they added all the new bosses to Karraga's and didnt properly fix itemization, so it was giving loot that wasnt intended.

This was fixed the next day, but if you ran it the first day you were kind of screwed.

I.E. : Run it again when it resets and you'll be fine.

//Edit// That was in response to the 2nd post :P

The OP's post there's nothing you can do other then dont run normal ops. Being able to distribute loot in normal mode would give it far to great a advantage over HM Flashpoints, which are far harder then the ezmode that is normal ops.
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

Nissin
01.20.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
It is a problem that will stand out more once the casual raiders hit 50 who will just run normal mode operations then roll the dice for gear and have people get multiple items they don't need and just ruining people's experience of end game.
Nissin
Something Novel

Rehash
01.20.2012 , 03:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashane View Post
Auto assigned loot in normal wont assign loot that you cant use.
This isn't true. It gives tanking sabers to Sentinels REGULARLY.

Sujimichi
01.20.2012 , 03:30 PM | #8
I just got an unassembled columni frontline force headgear piece.

Great, you'd think? EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I'M ALREADY WEARING IT AND 2 OTHER JEDI KNIGHTS IN MY RAID DONT HAVE IT YET.

Are you *********** kidding me bioware? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Muffintopped
01.20.2012 , 03:55 PM | #9
thought this got fixed in the patch ? its was on the patch notes?
And shepherds we shall be,For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

Sujimichi
01.20.2012 , 04:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Muffintopped View Post
thought this got fixed in the patch ? its was on the patch notes?
Guess not...

This is infuriating. Sage just got an offhand that was inferior to the one he had, while another sage still had a green one..