Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

West Coast PvP'ers!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
West Coast PvP'ers!!!!

Frostythefett
12.14.2011 , 05:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kautionology View Post
Every server is like this right now bud. Wait for the launch date before you leave. Albeit, it might get worse at launch...there is a chance it will all even out.
Hope so man. If it gets worse come launch we can always re roll. I guess we'll have to see come the 20th.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Grimhand
12.14.2011 , 05:55 PM | #22
I got a hardcore PvP guild forming on Dark Reaper, Republic side (we were Empire, decided to all reroll to help server imbalance).

Once again thats Republic, on Dark Reaper. We are actively recruiting hardcore PvPers, anyone who wants more info send me a pm.
▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚۝▔ị▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Frostythefett
12.14.2011 , 05:57 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimhand View Post
I got a hardcore PvP guild forming on Dark Reaper, Republic side (we were Empire, decided to all reroll to help server imbalance).

Once again thats Republic, on Dark Reaper. We are actively recruiting hardcore PvPers, anyone who wants more info send me a pm.
Glad you decided to help the cause! Hopefully we can get more Republic guilds here.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Grey_Knight
12.14.2011 , 06:14 PM | #24
Daragon Trail is much better.
Community Malcontent as of 4/20/2011
King of Infraction Points

Kautionology
12.14.2011 , 06:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimhand View Post

That's what I like to hear Grim! Would you be interested in taking on like 10-15 players? I don't know how Hardcore they will be with it, but they are good people. I also work 60 hours a week so I don't know how much I can contribute myself...but it makes more sense to join established guilds in the direction we want to go, instead of making our own 10-15 man guild.

What is the name too by the way?