Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

West Coast PvP'ers!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
West Coast PvP'ers!!!!

Erazimus
12.14.2011 , 04:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
You have some deep underlying mental problems.
No I agree with him, he has a good point, a name means a lot to a player, apparently you just go 'eenie meenie miney mo ', but a lot of players strategize based on the name. I don't know which server I will choose yet, but the name will be a factor, I would also like it to be balanced, but lets face it this game will have the exact same dynamic as wow, mostly evil, for a while, but because jedi are pretty cool it may balance itself out eventually.
═════════════════════════════════════☼

Stovokor
12.14.2011 , 04:41 PM | #12
Guys please provide what West Coast server you are on and guild size. Trying to get a list going
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=7711
Stovokor
Honey Badgers | Hidden Fortress

Wound in The Force | The Bastion

NoseNuggets
12.14.2011 , 04:44 PM | #13
The Swiftsure is the solid choice.

Erazimus
12.14.2011 , 04:47 PM | #14
What's Warriors of the Shadow like?

KingHenryXXi
12.14.2011 , 04:48 PM | #15
At this point I think its wayyyy too early to name a server a 'solid' choice or 'THE' place to be for PvP (like in the fatman thread). If anyone here was a PvPer in WoW, so far if Fatman is the Blackrock for pvp, then hopefully Dark Reaper can become the Cho'gall. Either way,we aren't trying to claim Dark Reaper as the best of anything, more so just trying to get any potential pvpers to come to Dark Reaper so we can build a great community.

Kautionology
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentenjamin View Post
Kaution, are you starting a guild? If not I'd be down to start a PvP guild on Dark Reaper.
We haven't created one yet, but we are going to today or tomorrow. I have about 10-15 players that I know IRL and have played with on wow who will be joining us so far. We didn't do the pre-guild launch program obviously, so we are not going to start big. But if you'd like to be one of the first we'd love to have you!

Contact me or my cohorts in game

Kaution (Me)
or
Rager

Kautionology
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KingHenryXXi View Post
At this point I think its wayyyy too early to name a server a 'solid' choice or 'THE' place to be for PvP (like in the fatman thread). If anyone here was a PvPer in WoW, so far if Fatman is the Blackrock for pvp, then hopefully Dark Reaper can become the Cho'gall. Either way,we aren't trying to claim Dark Reaper as the best of anything, more so just trying to get any potential pvpers to come to Dark Reaper so we can build a great community.

^^ This ^^

Erazimus
12.14.2011 , 04:55 PM | #18
the fatman... nice name, why do all the west coast pvp servers have weak names... we need a fatman type server... even space slug would be ok but it's friggin pve

Frostythefett
12.14.2011 , 05:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Melderyni View Post
I personally stay away from servers with names such as Dark Reaper because this type of name sounds too 'sinister/evil', which means all the 'kiddies' who wish to be Darth Maul wannabes, are going to be attracted to a server with this type of name...thus, the faction imbalance will probably be very bad.

Also, the 'Goth' wannabes are going to be atttracted to any server with the words "Black", and/or "Shadow", and/or "Dark".....hehe, Goth weirdos.

No thanks!

Sadly that's the server my guild was sent to. It is totally unbalanced. Empire having WAY WAY more guilds than republic. I think I am rolling on swiftsure
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Kautionology
12.14.2011 , 05:51 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostythefett View Post
Sadly that's the server my guild was sent to. It is totally unbalanced. Empire having WAY WAY more guilds than republic. I think I am rolling on swiftsure
Every server is like this right now bud. Wait for the launch date before you leave. Albeit, it might get worse at launch...there is a chance it will all even out.