Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor Ending

Nofacekiller
01.20.2012 , 06:19 AM | #1
So 3 of the ghosts left, the 4th one didnt want to leave? Did he leave?

Tuscad
01.21.2012 , 02:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nofacekiller View Post
So 3 of the ghosts left, the 4th one didnt want to leave? Did he leave?
You answered your own question. I chose to free the ghosts and give them peace at the end my eyes glowed purple which strongly suggest that I still have a ghost.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Jorander
01.21.2012 , 03:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
You answered your own question. I chose to free the ghosts and give them peace at the end my eyes glowed purple which strongly suggest that I still have a ghost.
The light side Jedi Sage's eyes glow that same exact color at one point when recieving a vision on Voss, so, I highly doubt that means you still have a ghost. Personally, I kept them on my Inquisitor, because power is the only worthy goal in the eyes of one who follows Sith teaching.
"If your surrender leads to slaughter, that is not because the Force has darkness in it. It is because you do."
"That place… is strong with the dark side of the Force. "What's in there?" "Only what you take with you."

Karkais
01.21.2012 , 03:55 AM | #4
The way I interpreted the ending is that one of the ghosts indeed stayed behind within me. Most likely its used as part of some plot in the future, as there is little difference whether you have 4 or 1 ghosts in you (making the final decision irrelevant).
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

AkilZodiac
01.21.2012 , 10:46 AM | #5
You let all the ghosts free = You lose all your -EXTRA- power.

You keep all the ghosts = You continue being the most powerful Sith in the galaxy.

A little tidbit:

Spoiler
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

AkilZodiac
01.21.2012 , 10:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
The way I interpreted the ending is that one of the ghosts indeed stayed behind within me. Most likely its used as part of some plot in the future, as there is little difference whether you have 4 or 1 ghosts in you (making the final decision irrelevant).
Then you interpreted it wrong >_> If you choose to let the ghosts go, they ALL go. None of them stay, there is absolutely no hint that they stay.

That eye glow as an excuse for keeping a ghost is a gigantic stretch, as the Sith Inquisitor's eyes glow that color a lot throughout the entire story. Infact, the SI's eyes first glow when opening the door to Khem Val's prison. It is no indication that there is a ghost inside you.

The 4th ghost says he doesn't want to go back to the TOMB. So the SI either sets them free and they are all forced to go back to their respective tombs, or the SI brings them all peace and they can all move on to the after life.

Either way, they -all- leave.
DecemberCrew

DarthGile
01.21.2012 , 03:26 PM | #7
The 4th ghost, the Hoth Sith, stayed if you chose the Light Side option of freeing them.

He refused to go back, claiming that he hasn't felt more free. He willingly bound himself to you. Like many linear areas in the Inquisitor story, you can't choose to make him stay or go after the others go.

The good news is that he was the most powerful of all your ghosts, and he can't screw with your mind after Voss.

AkilZodiac
01.21.2012 , 03:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
The 4th ghost, the Hoth Sith, stayed if you chose the Light Side option of freeing them.

He refused to go back, claiming that he hasn't felt more free. He willingly bound himself to you. Like many linear areas in the Inquisitor story, you can't choose to make him stay or go after the others go.

The good news is that he was the most powerful of all your ghosts, and he can't screw with your mind after Voss.
That's odd, because on my Light Side inquisitor they -all- move on.

He says he's never felt more at peace because you're cleansing all the ghosts with your light. The Dark Side ending, if you want to free them, they say quite clearly that you're too dark, and don't have enough light to help them.

None of the ghosts stay.
DecemberCrew

Kzorsh
01.21.2012 , 07:37 PM | #9
Ooooh ... the thing i want most ... for my inquisitor to become something like One of Many from NWN2: MOTB

The devourer of dead souls, the One with a power of Many .
Just imagine ****** multiple voice acting at one time >_<

Random dialog:
Jedi master : "Such power ... uh ... what are you ?"
Inquisitor : (multiple voices ) "WE ... ARE THE SITH ! WE ... ARE THE DARKNESS PERSONIFIED ! OBEY ... OR PERISH ! "

jasoncollins
01.21.2012 , 11:43 PM | #10
screw that i kept all the ghost for myself im a power hungry sith on a warpath
10% love for the real world
90% hate for the real world