Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

Corran
02.27.2012 , 01:52 PM | #61
even not doing space missions or the heroic missions, i outlevelled every planet i've gone to.

you should do every quest ont he planets you are on. the reason why you are under levelled is because you skipped a lot of content on the way up.
"No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect." - Corran Horn
http://www.twitch.tv/dixa1

Corran
02.27.2012 , 01:53 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
Your play style, is not mine. I just follow the flow of the game! This is the only planet hop, i have issues with! 3rd time, every thing is just missing or evading my attacks.
i have 3 level 50's republic side and never, ever had this problem. you skipped content in various hubs no doubt about it or you are not doing space missions.

you never have to do any of the heroic missions
"No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect." - Corran Horn
http://www.twitch.tv/dixa1

PinnyFox
02.27.2012 , 02:03 PM | #63
If you do your class missions, the side missions and the bonus series, ignoring heroics and flashpoints, there's no way you're 2+ levels above the next planet. You'll be around the +-1 range.

Doing space/PVP messes up the exp quota per planet, so you can not and should not add whatever space/PVP you did "on the side" into the total experience you gained per planet.

There's something very wrong if you did "EVERYTHING" excluding heroics and flashpoints and are 4+ levels below the planet. That is not possible, even with quesh. There is also something very wrong if you did "EVERYTHING" excluding heroics and flashpoints and are 4+ levels HIGHER than the planet. That is not possible unless you did a lot of PVP/Space missions in between (And I mean a LOT. Like an entire play days worth of PVP/Space) and are mistakingly thinking the experience you gained from PVP/Space was the exp you got from the planet and all it's side quests.

I've played enough characters to know that doing everything excluding space, heroics, pvp, space is not enough to get insanely overleveled for the next planet, so don't even try it. For all I care, it's just e-ego flexing.

hadoken
02.27.2012 , 02:08 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by PinnyFox View Post
Doing space/PVP messes up the exp quota per planet, so you can not and should not add whatever space/PVP you did "on the side" into the total experience you gained per planet.

There's something very wrong if you did "EVERYTHING" excluding heroics and flashpoints and are 4+ levels below the planet. That is not possible, even with quesh. There is also something very wrong if you did "EVERYTHING" excluding heroics and flashpoints and are 4+ levels HIGHER than the planet. That is not possible unless you did a lot of PVP/Space missions in between (And I mean a LOT. Like an entire play days worth of PVP/Space) and are mistakingly thinking the experience you gained from PVP/Space was the exp you got from the planet and all it's side quests.
As the space and pvp missions give greater xp boosts for dailies, this really depends on how often you play. A 'casual' player that only is able to play a little bit per day or per week can really capitalize on the dailies and actually have them make up a much more significant portion of their xp bar than a 'hardcore' 6+ hour a day person.

EchoTwoOmega
02.27.2012 , 04:47 PM | #65
my bounty hunter is 36 and I just finished off taris.

I dont pvp.
I do do any space missions.
I also skipped all of the heroic missions.
I have skipped all of the bonus series arcs on all of the planets so far.
I skip the bulk of the bonus components for most quests.

I am still exactly where I should be level wise.
Rest xp makes up the difference.

There are LOT of options for leveling.
Squadron 367

Miaxi
02.27.2012 , 05:44 PM | #66
Log out in rest zones, not in the wilderness.

djmurloc
02.27.2012 , 05:48 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
You clearly aren't completing your planet story quests cos at that stage I had problems because I outleveled entire planets before I even got to them, and that was doing minimal PvP/space.
same.
Kellers Void/ The Lev beta tester
Panda hater.

SemperDoc
02.27.2012 , 06:43 PM | #68
Can you describe your level/location pattern? Like DK 10-17, Balm 17-21, etc.

Manigma
02.27.2012 , 06:46 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
You clearly aren't completing your planet story quests cos at that stage I had problems because I outleveled entire planets before I even got to them, and that was doing minimal PvP/space.
You can be underlevelled if you don't do FP and heroics - even doing space missions won't give you enough doing all solo quests with bonus' I've been through it with 2 characters and was underlevelled both times (it's especially bad at around Hoth being 39 even through doing all solo quests.).

Daekarus
02.27.2012 , 08:24 PM | #70
When I was leveling my trooper I didn't do heroics or flashpoints, and I only did some space missions. I SKIPPED TARIS BY ACCIDENT, AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT. You honestly cannot tell me that you're this far underlevel and have done even half the content.