Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Order code won't work

Papa_Smurph
12.14.2011 , 03:06 PM | #1
So I've already entered my order code and have even gotten an email about preloading the game for early access. But now on my acount the order code part isn't checked and when I enter my code it says its already in use so I can't subscribe.

Help would be appreciated.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 03:08 PM | #2
You need to understand how to read. There is a sticky that says everything you need to know.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:08 PM | #3
Read the message at the top of the tick boxes... it says something like this:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

Which means that you will get another code to enter so you can play on the 20th when the game is launched... Either with your physical game box, or in email on/after the 16th