Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xalek Hood

Frailone
01.20.2012 , 05:55 AM | #1
Sorry if this has been asked already.

My guild mate has a Xalek with a hooded robe, so I thought no problem I'll find him an orange one and gear it out with my cybertech skills. Well I slapped a black talon robe on him, which has a hood, but it doesn't show when he wears it. But I know it's possible for him to have a hood showing, looking for some insight on this, little advice please. I'm not really picky about the robe colors etc just want a moddable robe that shows the hood when Xalek wears it, thanks.

Tahriel
01.20.2012 , 06:00 AM | #2
The hood on Xalek disapeared for me when i used a customization on him. Haven't checked if taking the customization off will bring it back or not.

Oberstein
01.20.2012 , 07:26 AM | #3
I use the customization for Xalek from the Ilum orbital station, the one that gives him the two extra face spikes. I have him wearing a mid 30's custom hooded robe (black and purple in color, "Introspection" I believe, also using the lower robe) and it shows the hood. Looks great actually and much better than the stupid hood on his starter armor. I also put a magenta +33 endurance crystal in his lightsaber, so my tank is wearing a purple robe with a pink double lightsaber - sorry Xalek

Gabrandt
01.20.2012 , 07:57 AM | #4
On Ilum, you can buy a customization that hides his hood and shows his ears/horns.

Wearing that should allow you to use your own hoods on him.
The dark side perceives all.

Senul
01.20.2012 , 08:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
I use the customization for Xalek from the Ilum orbital station, the one that gives him the two extra face spikes. I have him wearing a mid 30's custom hooded robe (black and purple in color, "Introspection" I believe, also using the lower robe) and it shows the hood. Looks great actually and much better than the stupid hood on his starter armor. I also put a magenta +33 endurance crystal in his lightsaber, so my tank is wearing a purple robe with a pink double lightsaber - sorry Xalek
Lmao, thats epic... i need to do that.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope --Senful Sendari
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

oburn
01.20.2012 , 10:23 AM | #6
I baught the customization for him, but the hood on his armor won't show up

Oberstein
01.20.2012 , 11:00 AM | #7
Could be specific the robe? I only know for sure that the Introspection robe works on him. I may test this out later with/without the customization, because now I'm curious.

Basttqt
01.20.2012 , 11:11 AM | #8
I have never done this before but to save America's youth, baught... that is not even a word... it get's underline in red for goodness sake. Bought.

oburn
01.20.2012 , 11:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
Could be specific the robe? I only know for sure that the Introspection robe works on him. I may test this out later with/without the customization, because now I'm curious.

Where do you get that robe?

Cekis
01.20.2012 , 11:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Basttqt View Post
I have never done this before but to save America's youth, baught... that is not even a word... it get's underline in red for goodness sake. Bought.
The ironic thing about your post is that you too have corrections that need to be made. In fact, more than one is needed.
C e k i s -- O p t i k i l l -- K r y t i k i l l -- J o r a y
Starfighter Pilot(s)
Prophecy of the Five -- Harbinger