Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot redo the foundry flash point

Mistalondon
01.20.2012 , 05:21 AM | #1
Ok here's the situation me and my three guildmates (one level 34 and one level 50) were running the boarding party flashpoints to power level both me and the level 34 after completing the flashpoint 4 times I as well as the level 34 leveled up 9now to level 30 and 35) and I accepted the foundry flashpoint (the level 34 had already accepted it)we called it a night as it was 2 or 3 in the morning. today around 5pm we completed the foundry flashpoint and the problems started only they could retake the mission my quest triangle was greyed out. we all reset our flashpoints abandoned them to no avail. We also disbanded the party and I still could not redo it. With each of us a the party leader I couldn't redo the mission they could do it just not me. so I leveled up the old fashion way to level 31 and still I cannot accept it. so what do? besides deal with it I like doing flashpoints to me they are the shining aspect of the game and I'd rather do them to level
Even if you know my every move, I'm still going to win. Because if you know my every move you know there's nothing you can do.

Vertibirdo
01.20.2012 , 07:34 AM | #2
i believe it's some sort of anti-pwl system. Many games block an instance after it was consequently finished N times
Trask Ulgo- Praxedes, Bodyguard.

Mistalondon
01.21.2012 , 03:55 AM | #3
that would makesense except that I have only completed the foundry once and my guildmates can still redo it
Even if you know my every move, I'm still going to win. Because if you know my every move you know there's nothing you can do.