Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan UI

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.14.2011 , 03:01 PM | #1
Does anyone else find it weird that in Alderaan, on the Empire side at least, when youre facing the enemy ship, the crash site is to your left, but on the scoreboard for it, the crash site is represented by the picture on the right, and the same for generator? this is really confusing, i noticed it in beta but figured it was a bug. its weird when youre playing because you'll look at the scoreboard and see that the other team has capped the left side, then you have to run to the right side to take it back. just seems odd to me.
<Shadowlands> Munda - 60 Sniper | Seever - 60 Juggernaut | Kaasra - 60 Assassin | Vasius - 56 Mercenary | Innoss - 57 Sage | Sediya - 60 Vanguard | Yellow'Polka - 56 Sentinel | Vi'da - 55 Scoundrel

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.14.2011 , 06:20 PM | #2
bump.
<Shadowlands> Munda - 60 Sniper | Seever - 60 Juggernaut | Kaasra - 60 Assassin | Vasius - 56 Mercenary | Innoss - 57 Sage | Sediya - 60 Vanguard | Yellow'Polka - 56 Sentinel | Vi'da - 55 Scoundrel

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #3
once more. anyone else notice this?

revkip
12.15.2011 , 12:41 AM | #4
guess it's only you
I luv Star Wars cuz my wife hates it...just kidding, she luvs it too

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.15.2011 , 01:20 AM | #5
lol seems that way i guess eh

Ancen
12.15.2011 , 02:14 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
Does anyone else find it weird that in Alderaan, on the Empire side at least, when youre facing the enemy ship, the crash site is to your left, but on the scoreboard for it, the crash site is represented by the picture on the right, and the same for generator? this is really confusing, i noticed it in beta but figured it was a bug. its weird when youre playing because you'll look at the scoreboard and see that the other team has capped the left side, then you have to run to the right side to take it back. just seems odd to me.
Nope, it's meant to be West, Middle, East, that's all it represents, not which direction you're facing .

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.16.2011 , 01:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ancen View Post
Nope, it's meant to be West, Middle, East, that's all it represents, not which direction you're facing .
ah ok, well it seems to me that it makes more sense to have it depending on which way youre facing when you start.