Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix. The. Soa. Bugs. Already. Fffuuuuuuuu

ValaxDarkseer
01.20.2012 , 12:22 AM | #1
We should have beat Soa 3 times tonight but all 3 times Soa's either mind trapped the tanks and despawned and/or pillars would drop on him and not bring his shield down!!!!!!!!!! 3 TIMES HE WAS AT 3% AND DID SOMETHING WHICH CAUSED US TO LOSE.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIX THIS GARBAGE? ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW. f@#@#$@#$ FIX YOUR GAME BIOWARE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

:i_ mad:

Nkryptd
01.20.2012 , 11:43 AM | #2
I concur. Please fix. Same issues last night. We had the nowhere to jump bug, the entraped tank gets dropped all the way to the bottom bug, the despawn bug x2 last night.
NYSMO [Officer]
Momento Mori
Ajunta Pall
Official Site

Eltohan
01.20.2012 , 08:43 PM | #3
It's their way of "increasing" endgame content available.

Lawli
01.20.2012 , 09:36 PM | #4
did no one read patch notes? its even stated in the patch notes

Soa's Mind Trap and Force Throw abilities no longer target the same player multiple times; they now target every player in the group once.

last i checked tank was a player in the group.

Helagoth
01.20.2012 , 09:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawli View Post
Yes, but this introduces the new bug of when the tank gets mind trapped, he will sometimes despawn.

It somehow also introduced a bug where now sections of the second level of floor don't appear, so you can't jump all the way down. We spent about an hour on him before just giving up because it was impossible for us.
Integrity MMO Community
Casual, no pressure, Quality Raiding - Juyo Server
PvE - EST - Mature Players Only

Daamh
01.20.2012 , 10:06 PM | #6
We got him to 3%, 5%, 4%, and 1% All 4 times there was one pillar that did not break the shield.. ***!

Daamh
01.20.2012 , 10:25 PM | #7
Wow.. last pull for the night.. Tank gets mind trapped.. missed the first pillar..

Cranked DPS on the next 2 pillars. Got him down to 6%. Tank blew cooldown and survived the first enraged pillar smash and the shield didn't break.. Tank got smoked on the 5th pillar with the enrage but the shield didn't break. We combat revived the tank. As the tank was dragging the boss to the next pillar, he despawned. Fight over.

FK THIS OPS atm.

Daamh
01.20.2012 , 10:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawli View Post
did no one read patch notes? its even stated in the patch notes

Soa's Mind Trap and Force Throw abilities no longer target the same player multiple times; they now target every player in the group once.

It's all the RNG in this fight that is annoying. The shield not breaking fked us EVERY pull. Literally. 1 out of the first 3 pillars would fail to break his shield each attempt.