Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

US RP-PvP Coordination Thread

Muadibby
12.13.2011 , 08:25 AM | #1
Current Website: http://torrppvp.com
Official Server: Jung Ma (East)

As a continuation of the thread from the old forums this thread is to coordinate activities with those involved in the RP PvP Coordination efforts.

that original thread discussing server choices is still in the guild selection located here
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=2882
* I suggest a new strategy, Let the Wookie Win *
TOR-World.com We are the community driven gamesite. We are home to the Monthly Community Townhalls, TORWorld VideoCast, Bioware Q&A 's, Guild+Fansite Database, Raid Progression Tracking, 24/7 SWTOR TV. and more

_Jonathan_
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #2
Looking forward to great times with the Jung Ma community over many years of SWTOR to come!
Guild Leader of S T A R S
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance Squad
Jung Ma RP-PvP
Ord Mantell Squadron 02

Lunar_Xavier
12.13.2011 , 08:57 AM | #3
Also a big thanks to fragworld for helping us set everything up. I look forward participating on our server and glad our coordination was a success.

For those who followed it.
Server: Jung Ma
Legacy: Xavier

AshtiKyandas
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #4
This is excellent news. However, {FoP} is still waiting for EGA invites.

We look forward to playing along side a dedicated community, and enjoy a wide range of activties.

Balbosa
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #5
The guild I want to join, wants to role on the rppvp (west) server. Im sure Jung Ma will have many more rp/pvpers than the other server, and I live on the east. So, Jung Ma, here I come!

IronSith
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #6
Lord Belvorr, on Jung Ma. I have significant plans for Jung Ma, I wish to host weekly events to bring the community together.

More on this later..
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielErickson View Post
Sith are evil.
Ex-SWG player
Starsider

yutrio
12.13.2011 , 12:30 PM | #7
As an advocate for the RP-PvP playstyle, I'm glad to see this and I'm looking forward to meeting the lot of you in-game, either as friends or foes on the battlefield.

Sethredto
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Muadibby View Post
Current Website: http://torrppvp.com
Official Server: Jung Ma (East)

As a continuation of the thread from the old forums this thread is to coordinate activities with those involved in the RP PvP Coordination efforts.

That thread was going to be posted you know.. with all the old info.

Sylentjay
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #9
As someone who enjoyed RP-PVP back in SW:Galaxies but never found the medium well used in all my years in WoW, I am looking forward to whole new adventures with RP'ers that can co-ordinate PvP events in character as well.

Hope to see you in game soon!
"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse who gets the cheese"