Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<Millenium> (FR Hrakert Rift) 5/5 Karraga 16 Nightmare

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Millenium> (FR Hrakert Rift) 5/5 Karraga 16 Nightmare

Xyris-'s Avatar


Xyris-
01.20.2012 , 09:05 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Melace View Post
It's the same strat cleared with barely any wipes and you really think these fight were hard ? LOL... ok.

We are switching 16m very soon and we'll be able to see the changes on difficulty.

btw where are your videos?...

Can't wait to point out the fact that it's easy.
Seriously, you will see a difference ^^. The tank takes really more damage, the raid too...

And it's always harder than to be 16 in a room than 8 (synchronization, placement, movement...), it's the major diificulty.

FaSkiL's Avatar


FaSkiL
01.20.2012 , 07:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Melace View Post
There are way more than 2 guilds that cleared everything...
I feel like SWTOR raids are way too easy and it's a matter of who raids first, and people doesn't even report their kill anymore because of it's lesser difficulty.

We just cleared 5/5 Karraga NM with only 2 attempts on all bosses but the last (took 5).
That is with only 6 hours of raiding a week.

Now all we have left is to wait March patch...

lol @ 100 attempt on Soa hard mode pre-nerf.

Sorry but I can't seem to find a single fight that was a real challenge like Ragnaros Heroic, Sinestra, Mimiron Firefighter pre-nerf etc.

edit: videos I just uploaded http://www.youtube.com/user/TheorycraftingHD/videos

The only hard part about raiding was not to rage at the bugs.

Sorry to sound like an ***, but if you are content with the current state of raiding, plzgo.
8 normal vs 16 nightmare, let's see when you will get there.

Can we bet ?!



ps : Youtube of your video :

Uploaded by TheorycraftingHD on Jan 18, 2012
SWTOR: Karagga the Unyielding - Normal Mode - Karagga's Palace
This is the last boss of Karagga's Palace
Using 2 healers, 2nd attempt.

So 2 or 5 ?

And dont stood on the fire or rockets, silly me, it's normal you can faceroll !

Melace's Avatar


Melace
01.21.2012 , 12:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by FaSkiL View Post
8 normal vs 16 nightmare, let's see when you will get there.

Can we bet ?!



ps : Youtube of your video :

Uploaded by TheorycraftingHD on Jan 18, 2012
SWTOR: Karagga the Unyielding - Normal Mode - Karagga's Palace
This is the last boss of Karagga's Palace
Using 2 healers, 2nd attempt.

So 2 or 5 ?

And dont stood on the fire or rockets, silly me, it's normal you can faceroll !
I have the normal and the nightmare fight on youtube.
As you can see
NM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AaDfeKsXCY
Normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltBZh3f501k

Must be fun wiping over 30 times on easy boss.

Iandayen's Avatar


Iandayen
01.21.2012 , 01:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Melace View Post
I have the normal and the nightmare fight on youtube.
As you can see
NM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AaDfeKsXCY
Normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltBZh3f501k

Must be fun wiping over 30 times on easy boss.
We are normally a 16 man guild.

Had some people off tonight so we went in and did 8 mans.

We had cleared 9/10 normal mode 16 mans and 4/10 hard mode 16's earlier this week (first week on 16's) and had planned on doing hards tonight.

Decided to take in 8 people and do hard modes.

Gonna say this. 8 mans are a complete and utter joke - we 2 shot hard mode Soa, went in and one shot 4/5 hard mode 8 man palace, and then proceeded to 3 shot the hard mode karagga.

Keep telling yourself that 8 mans are hard. 8 man hard mode is easier than 16 man normal. Period, there are no ifs, ands or buts about it. There is no argument you can make to prove otherwise.

And no we didn't stack ranged dps. We brought 1 tank, 2 heals, 2 ranged 3 melee.

Melace's Avatar


Melace
01.21.2012 , 02:06 AM | #25
I never said 16 man were easier. I know they are harder.

But that doesn't change the fact that raids are easy (strat wise).

Padmay's Avatar


Padmay
01.21.2012 , 08:24 PM | #26
This is our video of our (flawless to be honest) kill of Karraga the Unyielding in 16-man Nightmare, we hope you enjoy it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnw...ble_videogames
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

FaSkiL's Avatar


FaSkiL
01.21.2012 , 08:42 PM | #27
You can put HD On, 1080p Available, just click on HD is Off then select it !

DeiVias's Avatar


DeiVias
01.22.2012 , 09:41 AM | #28
Don't know why anyone is arguing over 8 and 16.

There's fights that are easier on 16 and some are easier on 8.

This isn't WOW.

And lets be honest here, this is the first tier of content, all nightmare modes are a joke, not even worth posting for the world to see.


Quote: Originally Posted by Iandayen View Post
we 2 shot hard mode Soa,
Id hope so considering the GIANT nerf bat he got this week.

Nightmare is easier then hard was pre nerf.

Padmay's Avatar


Padmay
01.22.2012 , 05:31 PM | #29
Killed in 8-man Nightmare aswell.

EU | Millenium | Hrakert Rift | www.millenium.org | 22.01.2012 | 21:29 PM | GMT+1

Karraga's Palace | 8 | Karraga The Unyielding | Nightmare

Loots: http://i.imgur.com/MXd3F.jpg
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

Sebasaurus's Avatar


Sebasaurus
03.08.2012 , 08:45 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Padmay View Post
You are raiding 8man, your argument is invalid sorry.
You are dumb as bricks if you think 16 man is harder than 8 man. Every guild that has raided both can tell you 16 man is so much more lenient just because if you lose a dps or 2 or even a healer you can still down the boss with no difficulty whatsoever. The damage is bigger but that's also why you double up on heals. My guild has cleared nightmare and just so you know SOA is 100x harder on nm for 8 mans than it is on 16 man. and don't you forget it.