Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<Millenium> (FR Hrakert Rift) 5/5 Karraga 16 Nightmare

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Millenium> (FR Hrakert Rift) 5/5 Karraga 16 Nightmare

Pintaphilly's Avatar


Pintaphilly
01.20.2012 , 12:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EFalconer View Post
Paradox?



<Condemned> put in 100+ attempts on Soa Hard Mode before we finally got it, which was before the 1.1 nerf/re-tuning.

Irregardless, there are two guilds that have cleared 10/10 Nightmare bosses: <Condemned> and <Millenium>. Unless you're a member of either of those guilds, it doesn't seem to be a worthy argument to be calling the content easy.
Bugged/Over-tuned content does not make raiding hard, BECAUSE IT IS UNINTENTIONAL. If you've been around long enough, you would already know this. Sure they are possible if you put in enough attempts to get lucky with bugs and the mechanics, but that simply means you threw yourselves to the encounter as many times as you could in order to achieve that luck. So please, stop making yourself look oblivious, cause your literally defending easy content. You know this is a fact, and if your truly a hardcore guild, you should be talking to Bioware in how they SHOULD make future content CHALLENGING (remember, buggy/overtuned fights DON'T COUNT!), instead of praising casual mediocre difficulty raiding.

And yeah, I'm sure clearing content when the game is barely a month old makes raiding challenging.... LOL!

My guild, and personally, don't really care how easy these things are. Bioware told us raiding was going to be on the casual side, and that's pretty much what we expected coming into the game. So stop making these things look tougher than they are.

eNcFireWraith's Avatar


eNcFireWraith
01.20.2012 , 02:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pintaphilly View Post
My guild, and personally, don't really care how easy these things are. Bioware told us raiding was going to be on the casual side, and that's pretty much what we expected coming into the game. So stop making these things look tougher than they are.
So why aren't you and your guild clearing this nightmare "casual" content, or can your guild not clear casual content? It's easy right?

I guess it's easier to try and kill bosses on the forums than in-game.
-«« CONÐEMNEÐ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Surter's Avatar


Surter
01.20.2012 , 02:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Pintaphilly View Post
LOL, clearing a raid with the instance barely being a day old does not make it hard, AT ALL. Same thing goes with EV, only reason guilds coulnd't kill was because of over-tuning. No one cares for easy content, progression won't matter till Bioware gives us encounters that requires hundreds of attempts (or close to it) like Blizzard did with WoW plenty of times.
This is a game. The idea that progression ever 'matters' is, honestly, a statement that should make you rethink your life.

Melace's Avatar


Melace
01.20.2012 , 03:03 AM | #14
There are way more than 2 guilds that cleared everything...
I feel like SWTOR raids are way too easy and it's a matter of who raids first, and people doesn't even report their kill anymore because of it's lesser difficulty.

We just cleared 5/5 Karraga NM with only 2 attempts on all bosses but the last (took 5).
That is with only 6 hours of raiding a week.

Now all we have left is to wait March patch...

lol @ 100 attempt on Soa hard mode pre-nerf.

Sorry but I can't seem to find a single fight that was a real challenge like Ragnaros Heroic, Sinestra, Mimiron Firefighter pre-nerf etc.

edit: videos I just uploaded http://www.youtube.com/user/TheorycraftingHD/videos

The only hard part about raiding was not to rage at the bugs.

Sorry to sound like an ***, but if you are content with the current state of raiding, plzgo.

Padmay's Avatar


Padmay
01.20.2012 , 05:09 AM | #15
You are raiding 8man, your argument is invalid sorry.
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

Melace's Avatar


Melace
01.20.2012 , 05:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Padmay View Post
You are raiding 8man, your argument is invalid sorry.
It's the same strat cleared with barely any wipes and you really think these fight were hard ? LOL... ok.

We are switching 16m very soon and we'll be able to see the changes on difficulty.

btw where are your videos?...

Can't wait to point out the fact that it's easy.

Ellnassil's Avatar


Ellnassil
01.20.2012 , 05:44 AM | #17
The Content is easy.... compared to Vashj, Kael or Sunwell. SOA pre 1.1 was a Boss in HM that only needs a lucky Punch, we had only 1 Evening to try and don´t get the lucky Punch..... but hard, difficult not at all.

I hope that there will be some Challenges after Bonetrasher (i will see that on Sunday when we raid the next time).

It´s nice for you guys that you killed it fast, but dont call this Content difficult in any way...... because it isn´t.

So and now lets all pray in silence for one Minute over SOA Nightmare 1.1 and lets Hope Bioware will give this Teletubbi a buff because it´s completely underpowered.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!
http://www.efame.de

Padmay's Avatar


Padmay
01.20.2012 , 06:02 AM | #18
We never stated that the content was harder than w/e we've done in the past or other MMOs, but it's definitely harder than EV.

No it's not THAT hard, but it's the only thing in the game right now, so..

Btw, why do you think there are good guilds stuck on Jarg & Scorno in 16m ? Because it's not piss easy and facerolling doesn't work eventhough it's not harder than Vashj before nerf, M'uru, Rag v2 HC, or w/e.

PS: Watch any top guild WoW video, boss will look piss easy if its executed well, that's not even an argument.
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

Ginzuu's Avatar


Ginzuu
01.20.2012 , 06:05 AM | #19
Congratulations =)

I hope we're there soon aswell /Glory

Haters gonna hate at these posts, KP new bosses are actually somewhat of a challenge compared to EV.

Ellnassil's Avatar


Ellnassil
01.20.2012 , 06:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginzuu View Post
KP new bosses are actually somewhat of a challenge compared to EV.
I hope so, don´t seen them yet because of those *********** Inet Probs in Germany at the moment.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!
http://www.efame.de